Getting equipment by myself is harder than expected, Does anyone wanna help level me up and get good
equipment. I don't have a mic. I have a a level 70 DPS:apprentice: and a Level 71 tower :squire: Post your
PSN below if you want to help and have fun. It would be very appreciated!

I can help you run though glitter. i suggest leveling up a monk if you dont have one, and you could take all the chests to find some gear. msg me on psn. not sure when ill be on next.

I'm on right now about to hop online. TUSMBOX is my tag, and I have a good monk to back up your towers.

Yeah, I forget that those terms aren't interchangeable. I'm on PSN.

Ok. Everyone that is willing to help, I will go online, add you all and then we'll all play in my tavern. Deal?
Just top remind you i don't have a mic.

I'll be glade to help just make sure to go towards the ogres or spot them while I build with one character. Also, make sure drop me a bit of man from the back during the first round and I'll be so happy to run you through glitterhelm. My squire is a pretty tough as a builder. I do hate to race for all the mana and I'm usually focused on the build for the first two waves.

If you have mistymire you could run that and collect items after first wave on insane with others.