Archer Damage Ramp also nerfed?

I distinctly remember my archers doing around 250k damage at minion damage 2000 (fully upgraded on buff beams). However now they're doing around 132k at 3 stars/buff beams. Is it just me imagining things? or was this not mentioned in the patch notes?

Is there any way to confirm this by comparing the current archer damage ramp to their damage ramp before the mage damage ramp reduction?

i cant see any difference with my archers i think.
because of the new range they are even stronger then before

Same here archer damage is the same for me, try checking your gear and see if you have change a pet, weapon or something?

I really need to start taking screenshots of things before patches, to either prevent myself from getting paranoid or to atleast verify such suspicions. And nah, i haven't changed anything really, if anything my damage stat has increased since then. I'm also comparing it to the patches before the mage adjustments. Ah well, i'll probably have to settle with 'im being paranoid' since im certain the devs have better things to do than entertain my crazy claims xD.

I really need to start taking screenshots of things before patches, to either prevent myself from getting paranoid or to atleast verify such suspicions. And nah, i haven't changed anything really, if anything my damage stat has increased since then. I'm also comparing it to the patches before the mage adjustments. Ah well, i'll probably have to settle with 'im being paranoid' since im certain the devs have better things to do than entertain my crazy claims xD.

I watch my dmg output closely, i can assure you nothing has changed.

should always test things without buff beams, in a private/hidden tavern.

too many factors when you involve a second character to monitor a single stat, plus if anyone else was in the tavern with a mythic guardian, they can boost your tower-stats from the other side of the room.

also make sure, if YOU have a guardian, that your summoner is in phase/overlord mode, so your pets don't affect the towers as well.

Was the 250k dmg in a mission or in the tavern?
A friend of mine think that his minions are waker because of the difference in the tavern and map.

Was the 250k dmg in a mission or in the tavern?
A friend of mine think that his minions are waker because of the difference in the tavern and map.

Nightmare Misty Survival. Tis fine though, thanks all. If im the only one thinking this im most likely just imagining things. Now im questioning my sanity x.x;

If your archers were dealing 250k with only 2000 tower attack I'm curious to know how yours were somehow out damaging mine =p.

But seriously, 132k sounds about right compared to mine.

• 2 weeks later...