PS3

Have game on iPhone as well. Kudos. Weird things happening: left analog stick on player 1 stops working; and new dd friends complain I always break up on voice chat. My headset is the PS3 stereo headphones. I've checked to see if it was something with the setting, but no issues with voice communication in any other games. The thing with my left stick is just weird. Nothing like being a builder on the map and BLAM! No movement. Pretty. Embarrassing to be honest.

Oh, I'll click the crystal and my map that are unlocked, are locked. I've tried joining friends to only not get in. I've redownloaded all DLC 3 times.

Let me know what I can do!

PS3

Have game on iPhone as well. Kudos. Weird things happening: left analog stick on player 1 stops working; and new dd friends complain I always break up on voice chat. My headset is the PS3 stereo headphones. I've checked to see if it was something with the setting, but no issues with voice communication in any other games. The thing with my left stick is just weird. Nothing like being a builder on the map and BLAM! No movement. Pretty. Embarrassing to be honest.

Oh, I'll click the crystal and my map that are unlocked, are locked. I've tried joining friends to only not get in. I've redownloaded all DLC 3 times.

Let me know what I can do!

The microphone issue we do know of and are looking into that issue. As for the unlocking of the map, do you mean for unlocking survival mode or just trying to play the DLC? If just trying to play the DLC you may need to re-install the entire game before that works.

When in the tavern, I click the crystal for the list of maps and most are blacked out as if not unlocked.