OVeral Review of Classic22us! (Mystery Host) *What i got to see :)!*

After 4hrs 30mins of waiting, and a bit of confusion my invite finally came. Not only did i win the event, but i got a host that nobody else has got to have. Sure, there is trendy hosts [which are very cool as well], or other DD hosts... but, i got a one of a kind classic himself! I always wondered what he was like in person. He has this Australian accent that i couldn't get over! Not only did i get to meet him I got a little inside scoop on the up-coming event items! (I won't tell anyone just in-case classic doesn't want me telling anyone.) Meeting classic22, was worth more then the reward to me. After flawlessly completing the event. I asked classic,

Before, i tell you guys what i saw i don't want you pming classic if you can see these to... cause i'm sure he is REALLY busy watching over the fourms, and doing other things.

"Hey can i see some of your one of a kind event items?"
I wasn't expecting him to say yes or anything. But, i was surprised when he said. "Sure of course, just accept the trade."

Here's what he showed me...

Hitmonchan Rehab Soulfocuser (Shoots extremely fast!, with a element of generic! <-- I've never seen this! It's pretty much more base damage. Still freaking awesome!)

Me: Oh my gosh! that is so cool man! Do you have anymore events to show us?!
Classic: Umm, yeah here's this.

Hitmonchan Rehab crossbow (shoots extremely fast! So fast i couldn't even count the arrows coming out!)

Me: What the crap?! Whats that extra thing next to the base damage?!!
Classic: You know what the element is that normally goes there? Yeah, well this is just more base damage pretty much. A soulfocuser with just base, no element.
Me: Wow... I soo want that man! that's so freaking awesome!
Classic: haha.
Me: Do you have the one thing that the huntress starts out with when she has no weapon?
Classic: Oh, you mean this?

The one of a kind... Defender Star! (The very first event item was defender star i believe, it's the crossbow the huntress holds when she isn't wearing a weapon. This weapon is low DPS, low upgrades, but shoots extremely fast as well. This was once the best weapon in the game i believe.)

Me: Oh my gosh! I've been wanting to see this forever!!!!!!
Classic: :)!
Me: Do you have anymore events to show us?!
Classic: Yeah, i have more but those were just the cool ones.
Me: 0_o (thinking Holy $***!) Well, thanks for showing me those events! They were way cool, and thanks for hosting!

All and all those event's made my mouth drop... lets put it that way.

So most of you are saying to yourself... "Wow, i should of had the mystery host >_<"
well i asked classic if he will ever host again. He said, it's still to be decided he just has to much going on.

So, when you ask me... was it worth the wait? I'll say "Hell yeah! :D!, words can't describe!"

Overall Rating of host: 4/5, miss-communication, but he later re-invited me when the first time it was full. Also inviting me very late haha. But, for showing me exclusive stuff, and just being classic (not to mention the accent.) i give him +2 stars for the wonderful experience. For a grand total of 6/5 stars!

Im handing in my resignation just so i can participate in the event, only to get classic as a host lol

Im handing in my resignation just so i can participate in the event, only to get classic as a host lol

How did your hosting go? Looks like you got some good reviews. :0

that's awesome! i knew it was gonna be him. i really wanted to stick around for this but my time didn't permit ... hopefully next time :)

btw, great review!

So badly want him again!
That sounds dirty...

But good going Classic,now you just made all the other hosts look like noobies! Haha,but really great job man. And Robin,the team and I are glad you had such a great time! I'll put you down for next week? lol

You guys are too kind. Thank you, the best part was letting you all unleash on the ogre!

I had some excellent strategies displayed in front of me, great work, glad I could host for you guys.

To the no shows, I was really looking forward to seeing you all, maybe next time.

How did your hosting go? Looks like you got some good reviews. :0

awesome thanks for asking, i made everyone hold hands and jump into the lava pit once they won xD

noxone was awesome but i would have loved to see classic in action, hope he will be a host again so i could meet him.

I see what you tried to do here. Admirable.

my name is FooBear408 and i approve this message.

My review wasnt as good as yours. :( lol

lol yea i was like in the second group to get in and after everything was said and done and we won with all the teamwork and co-ordination i forgot to ask to see the rare items xD after i joined my friends game and told him the mystery host was classic he asked if i saw any of the rare one of a kind weapons...... *face palm*

Really sad i missed the event :(
I saw the invite from classic when I got home hours later...

Sorry i missed it ._.

Really sad i missed the event :(
I saw the invite from classic when I got home hours later...

Sorry i missed it ._.

I know how you feel..