weapon stats for a tower initiate?

hey i was wondering what stats should i upgrade for a tower monk trying to get ready for NM. please help if u can and thanks :)

All of the tower ones. None of the others (although avoid ending up with 0 cast rate) Equally. Until you hit 1500s. Need to be big, need to be easy to maintain, need to fire quickly, and need to do damage.
A good aura monk is the hardest to build because all 4 stats are really important.

All of the tower ones. None of the others (although avoid ending up with 0 cast rate) Equally. Until you hit 1500s. Need to be big, need to be easy to maintain, need to fire quickly, and need to do damage.
A good aura monk is the hardest to build because all 4 stats are really important.

You can skimp a little on RoF if you're having trouble getting to a reasonable level. Other three are a must have

Funny, I only have 900 tower health and my auras easily last entire waves of survival stages. The only reason you'd need more than 800 even is if you are overlapping dark energy.

The three limit auras also max out at 1200, if you are using your auras for strength drain and slow, you don't need beyond that.

Seriously, people who think you need 1500 in everything probably just don't have very solid layouts so they have to compensate by over stating everything.

There is also electric aura which will use as much tower strenght as you have. Range also can never be too big, although there is noticeable diminishing returns in upgrade ramp. Still, I'm hoping to get range to 2000 someday.
Tower health is eesentail for Str Drain aura, as it drains significantly faster than the others when huge mob is stuck in a gas trap (which is always the case since Aquanos).
I don't need much Fire rate yet, but of course moving from like 150 to 500 or 1000 wir greatly increase DPS and let kill also medium enemies on later waves.

Funny, I only have 900 tower health and my auras easily last entire waves of survival stages. The only reason you'd need more than 800 even is if you are overlapping dark energy.

The three limit auras also max out at 1200, if you are using your auras for strength drain and slow, you don't need beyond that.

Seriously, people who think you need 1500 in everything probably just don't have very solid layouts so they have to compensate by over stating everything.
Snare caps at 1350 tower damage.
And once you have 2000 sized auras (which make life so much easier on a couple of maps), you're going to be overlapping dark energy on other maps.

Electric auras kicking out 12k every .1 seconds (2700/2000 + buff) are also nice. Stuff in gas doesn't last long. The quicker it's dead, the less time it's burning out auras. When you're taking down djinn with 25m HP, every little helps.

• 3 weeks later...
HP and range in the 1500-2000 range is all you should need, with anything over 1900 range being more or less wasted.
Rate at 2k will get you .1 attack rate on your ele auras, 2500 will drop that to .09 (10% dps increase). You wont get 10% from putting those 500 points into damage. After 2500 rate, damage will give you a larger increase per point.
Damage continues to scale well into the 3.5k+ range, so after reaching the other numbers I've listed, everything else should go here.

My current aura initiate is 1700/3500/1900/2250. I'm pushing her to 2500 rate for the 10% bump in dps, but she already does 14.6k @ .1 attack rate from her ele auras.

• 5 weeks later...
If you are planning to play with your initiate, I would also recommend putting some points in tower boost. Tower boost at 700 does x2 damage, and while active also slowly heal auras (and non trap like towers, but it so slow compared to aura that you should not rely on it).

If you are planning to play with your initiate, I would also recommend putting some points in tower boost. Tower boost at 700 does x2 damage, and while active also slowly heal auras (and non trap like towers, but it so slow compared to aura that you should not rely on it).

Initiate =/= monk