Sign in to follow this  
djpatje

Please do something about the MOBS per wave

I used to do insane survival before with my friends and we had 9k at wave 23 in lab as i remember ...

Ugh.

Yes, mob counts used to be bigger. So what? Everyone complained about it all the time, because they were too big. And so they got reduced. Now, this map, they're huge again. So people are complaining.

Thing about large waves is, you get a rush at the start, a rush at the end, and all the crap in the middle is just sitting there bored out of your mind.

The DU/MU issue per crystal is not what this thread is about (yes, I realise the irony, given that I am king of thread derail). But, this map basically requires that you own the summoner. But if you do, there's plenty of resources to cover stuff. Summons/MU are your offensive towers. DU are used for auras, walls, gas, buffs.

I use the DU to deal with the mobs and the MU to deal with the Sharkens and Djinns, but I still don't know how that goblin got past all my units. The way the map is, I sometimes think the mobs are in my crystal when they actually aren't.

* Talay Mines Survival spawn counts lowered to the appropriate levels of other maps

:D

* Talay Mines Survival spawn counts lowered to the appropriate levels of other maps

:D

Yes! Thank you.

[QUOTE]here is to hoping they lower the pet quality for you whiners as well.[/QUOTE]

Sure because you are the only one that deserves a good NM HC Rock pet everyone else is unworthy :skeleton:

I've not been up to the challenge yet, I've just finished it on Insane, also I don't believe the hc has anything to do with pet or rewards in general, but they put forth a challenge and you all whine it is too much of a grind to get in one day, shame.

Sure because you are the only one that deserves a good NM HC Rock pet everyone else is unworthy :skeleton:

You can still do jungle since it can have between 8k to 10k mobs, wonder why no one has complain about the one yet.

You know the most fun part is i am able to have 4 chars in at the same time with the emulator thing, and i noticed when i joined with each char at about wave 25ish that there only comes 3 more mob per char joined >.

here is to hoping they lower the pet quality for you whiners as well.

...That was unnecessary. Rude.
"I like the mobs the way they are and wish they hadn't changed it." - That would've been a better way to put things.

Talay Mines Survival spawn counts lowered to the appropriate levels of other maps +1

It's in the upcoming patch. Come back and report how the new mob count works out for ya. Waiting out all the fixes on the new DLCs...

I agree.

It has long been a 'grinding' game.

If I wanted to grind, I'd play Farmville.

Anyone remember when waves used to take 45 mins because there were like 9k mobs?

Anyone remember, what early Endless Spires had 11k mobs after 14 wave?

I agree.

It has long been a 'grinding' game.

If I wanted to grind, I'd play Farmville.

Good luck in another game.

It was bad at 11k mobs, they should really think about some sort of solution.

Less mob count of stronger enemies. Higher defense HP, higher defense attack, LESS defense attack speed.

Defense attack rate essentially has ruined this game.

sorry to break your discussion.... but in patch D they said this:
7.36d
* Fixed issue where Bowling Ball projectiles could appear to not pass through Reflection Walls on Clients
* Talay & other 6-player Maps Pure Strategy now correctly supports 6 Players
* Fixed an error case where Multiplayer Lobbies weren't being shut down properly. Can resolve "Failed to create game" & "Failed to join game" errors.