My DD Save Data has been corrupted

I've encountered this issue yesterday. I've lost everything my Weapons, Events, Armor, Pets & Mana. I was going to quit, but I still retained my Lvls on all my character's. I missed the event sorry Raknar2011, I should have told you. If anyone would be kind enough to help me Kratosmd (AKA XplayGameTester), I would be grateful.

I've encountered this issue yesterday. I've lost everything my Weapons, Events, Armor, Pets & Mana. I was going to quit, but I still retained my Lvls on all my character's. I missed the event sorry Raknar2011, I should have told you. If anyone would be kind enough to help me Kratosmd (AKA XplayGameTester), I would be grateful.

If you email [email]lostheroes@trendyent.com[/email] they will help you out with some items to help get you back to where you were faster.

If you email [email]lostheroes@trendyent.com[/email] they will help you out with some items to help get you back to where you were faster.

Thats great you reply to this post but you did not advise me to email TE. When I lost everything about two weeks ago I left a post on Technical support and I got no recommendation from anyone who worked for TE.

You guys at TE make me so angry because you just do not know how to use PR to help benifit your company or fans of Dungeon Defenders.::demon::demon:

FIx Things!!!!!

• 1 month later...
wow feel sorry for u and your:demon: right trendy should fix things they gonna lose fans quickly if they dont