Questions about high end loot loot drops.

Recently i have been going forward in survivals (recently beating the kraken) on nightmare, and have also been farming monster fests. Now i have come to wondering at what waves and on what maps do higher end loot start dropping? For example someone told me trans start droping on aquanos on lower waves but are very uncommon. So i was wondering at what waves do trans and supremes start dropping more often than not. By that i dont mean like everything is trans, but just 1 or 2 pieces are probably going to drop. Also what maps/challenges are best for finding trans and higher end myth (myth armor that can have over 2k stats). Any help with this would be appreciated.

Ok. I usually get Trans drops from wave 16-17 and higher. It may even be earlier but thats where i start.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

My friend found a REALLY good hammer from a chest in Mistymire forest idk what wave he was on thoigh... :/ but just keep trying and don't stop after you reached a certain level keep going until you lose and from all the armour and weapon drops you can sell them all for alot of mana.

Forget trans and supreme. Really. Even if it drops, it can still be rubbish. Had plenty of runs with lots of useless trans and upreme that I didn't even take to the shop, because I wouldn't want someone paying any money for it.

Focus on working on your build to get you as far as possible. As you get to higher waves, loot quality -should- improve. But possibly won't. It's entirely random. You can get through an entire run to 30 without seeing a single supreme, but finding lots of perfect myth. Or, you can find a heap of useless supreme and no myth at all. Instead, at the end of each wave, take the time to examine every piece of armour on the floor. Not just the greens. The greens lie, and I've often found upgrades which aren't green.

In addition, the seaponies that drop at wave 20 aqua can be supreme, or not, and they'll probably be your easiest way to improve stats in the short term.

And finally, there isn't a map on the game (except possibly Moraggo and Talay survival) that you can't complete with myth gear. Especially considering the myth loldrop weapons that show up. 4*360 (after upping) on a weaopn can certainly be found from wave 12.

For me, its been chests on aqua high end surv that have dropped some nice stuff, i got my supreme hammer from there which i love :D

However i managed to get some REALLY nice backstabbers from assault runs, i had one which i used for ages, it was a trans one and just had decent stats on it, obviously its got nothing on my hammers now but it was an awesome weapon :)

Misty seems to drop some decent armor, moraggo i find is actually kinda rubbish for loot but that might just be the luck that i have had when playing it :)

Which is the best map/maps for getting high end loot?

the best is the more easy for you, you need to play that map a lot of time for end reward, also shards dlc map give the best.