increase the build phase time and mana from chests on nightmare

on talay mines

with 2 people u dont have enough time too build stuff

a increase of 200 seconds would greatly benefit this for first round too build ure walls correctly and the first defences also theres not enough mana for nightmare only 100 per chest is far from enough on a map of this size 50 % of the mana goes into defences and then u have a few crystals without defences -.- and with the time limit u dont have time too switch ure char

i see it in the patch notes now but make it 60 seconds that would really make my day since this map is huge :D

so im the only person able to build this on nm in time o.o is very close though first wave all i build is ele ensnare and strength drain over each crystal and a buff beam on each one then switch to dps munk and run around killing the ogers and dinjins next wave add 2 harpoons on the buff beams and some walls and start the afk fest next wave add a few traps :)

so im the only person able to build this on nm in time o.o is very close though first wave all i build is ele ensnare and strength drain over each crystal and a buff beam on each one then switch to dps munk and run around killing the ogers and dinjins next wave add 2 harpoons on the buff beams and some walls and start the afk fest next wave add a few traps :)

just wouldnt be able to go well if not doing solo lol

im not doing this solo im doing this with a friend ona barbarian to help on first wave then he switchest to summoner to upgrade and repair while i concentrate on any weak spots on second wave bare in mind im using a 3k stated munk and a 3k stated ev to buff them so auras are pritty damn big and do 8k damage :) before upgrades