Sign in to follow this  
Ice

Patch Discussion 7.36

Why is Steam so crap? WTF! All they have to do is take your money, and they cant even do that. When Trendy put the link IN GAME for new DLC, Steam should get off their fat lazy asses and make sure it is simultaneously available to buy, in store. But no!!! Thats too efficient. We cant have efficiency can we?? What does Steam do for their money? They dont stop piracy. They dont stop hackers. They are just money suckers. USELESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Why is Steam so crap? WTF! All they have to do is take your money, and they cant even do that. When Trendy put the link IN GAME for new DLC, Steam should get off their fat lazy asses and make sure it is simultaneously available to buy, in store. But no!!! Thats too efficient. We cant have efficiency can we?? What does Steam do for their money? They dont stop piracy. They dont stop hackers. They are just money suckers. USELESSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Calm down my friend. I know they don't deal with that kind of stuff, but soon, soon they will get off their chairs and do something

I have some controller overlord mode issues, (A) can be used to issue orders to selected units but there seems to be no way to select or deselect minions without using the 2 commands that select and deselect all. Secondly my map open was set to the Left Bumper but switches to the Right Stick in overlord mode. Other than that it seems like it will work great.

This is very odd. I switched to the strafing control scheme to see if that made a difference and it cause the text listing the functions of the Left Bumper to disappear from the image in the menu and I cant turn the camera in Strafing or open the map in the default scheme. I checked the controls in the startup configuration and they are all fine, even tried to set them to default.

Last time I had this issue it was the triggers that stopped working it took a complete reinstall to fix. It might be worth looking the the fact that changes you can make in the startup config and the changes that occur when you switch things around in the options menu may be causing issues.

any direct link to the steam store page for the dlc yet?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/208545/
that's the link, won't work till they actually add the DLC though.

"Calling-out ('C' key / B button) when in Overlord mode now puts the waypoint indicator at the Cursor location "

OMG Thank You!!!!
been confusing my team-mates with things like "get over there, now!" *presses C* team-mates: "but..you're already there"....

thanks!

and yes press C is going to come in real handy and make the summoner a must have especially on large maps!

and if they will only extend zoom and add rotating and tilting to overlord mode.

It seems that before they put a link to the DLC in their headlines, they would actually put the content up. Alas, it will be soon enough, but it is a nuisance.

It seems that before they put a link to the DLC in their headlines, they would actually put the content up. Alas, it will be soon enough, but it is a nuisance.
It looks like a Steam Store error or two happening, as a few things are missing on the steam pages.

yes i noticed that two

they have 2 versions of the summoner dlc

one with link back to the game and one with no link back to the game

what a mess

the main store page not showing anything under new releases, top sellers, ect.

looks like they are having problems...

D: this is a dissapointment! trendy just go and make your own "friend" system and launcher and what not so we can all be happy and the dlcs and stuff be released when you want them to!! :P sorry just mad at steam for being crap

A bug with overlord mode: if you are in overlord and call out somewhere, and then return to normal and try to call out at your position, it calls out wherever you last were in overlord. Not game breaking just thought you guys should know.

What does:

[QUOTE]* Sharken will no longer charge Minions & Djinn will no longer attempt to Desummon them
[/QUOTE]

means? Is it refering to summoner's minions?