Hello everyone

I have been playing DunDef since around December and ever since I've always wondered something. Do stats for the weapons/armour count towards placed towers after you switch character?

Thanks

NexusxAlpha

Yes, have you never picked up something with more +THP, only to see all your towers health flash, as they keep their current health, but their cap goes up, making them look injured?

Sorry - misread the question, it goes by the stats of the character that placed it, as said by the guy below :P

Whatever class you put the tower down with. That class' stats are for that tower. If you swap heroes stats on towers will not change excluding 33% bonus to tower damage (active hero gives their towers 33% more damage)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the stats of towers are based on the character that built them, regardless of if the character is active or not. Although dont forget, if you have the character that built the towers out and active, your towers receive some good bonuses to their effectiveness. These bonuses -will- disappear when you change characters though, but will come into effect whenever you have said character out at any point during gameplay.