Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Talay Mining Complex new release date [NOW LIVE]

It looks like the Talay Mining Complex might not go live tonight. We're sorry about the inconvenience.

It's not your fault if it's on steam's end. Oh well it sucks big time, but from your past efforts i'm sure it's worth the wait.

figured it wouldnt happen tonight, but i know its not ur guys' fault. just flame steam until they release it and all will be well lol jk

hopefully it wont be too late though. i can stay up for quite a while, but i dont want to try getting the demoness all night

figured it wouldnt happen tonight, but i know its not ur guys' fault. just flame steam until they release it and all will be well lol jk

hopefully it wont be too late though. i can stay up for quite a while, but i dont want to try getting the demoness all night

No point is staying up. Steam will release it tomorrow at like 8pm lmao

No point is staying up. Steam will release it tomorrow at like 8pm lmao

srsly? they wont just update as soon as they have things fixed?

I just saw some1 wearing the costume. How did they get it? Is it out?

they prolly got it from a code from the trivia questions

they prolly got it from a code from the trivia questions

I believe the code only works when the DLC is actually released.

Hax?

I have to ask - is completing this on survival going to be required for the transcendant survivalist achievement, like city in the cliffs? I /just/ beat City today in survival, and it was glorious. I hope I don't have to beat this too.

the DLC ISSSS out... we just cant buy it yet!!!
http://store.steampowered.com/news/8113/
it came out with the new patch... and even valve is saying its out. we just have to flame steam to let us buy it now 0.o

If it's just that Steam doesn't have the option for people to buy it yet but the DLC is redeemable through code, then I guess the codes would work.
But then again, I thought Dredd (the trivia hoster) had to "gift" the DLC to the winners by buying it through their own account and selecting gift option.

So Steam does say that the mission pack is avaliable, but I can't find a link to the page where you buy it! Is this a glitch or am I just being stupid?

Well, since She's in the game, and if you've got the Summoner already.. You can Test the colours out..: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeSharpeWriter/screenshot/560943464270443492?tab=public
Blech. Just had a play on the character creation screen.
The summoner, and now the demoness, have really disappointed me. Incredible poor, ugly skins. Which is a shame, because (cupid and president outfits aside) there isn't another skin that doesn't look good in some way.
I'm hoping it'll look better in-game, but on the character screen? It looks nothing like the screenshot in the digest.

Blech. Just had a play on the character creation screen.
The summoner, and now the demoness, have really disappointed me. Incredible poor, ugly skins. Which is a shame, because (cupid and president outfits aside) there isn't another skin that doesn't look good in some way.
I'm hoping it'll look better in-game, but on the character screen? It looks nothing like the screenshot in the digest.

I think that might be because of the angle you see the character at in that particular screen. From that angle her nose looks huge and she looks really ugly.

But going by the other screen shown so far, I'm thinking she'll look just fine. I love the detail on it, and can't wait to see it somewhere that it matters.

Its here!!

But what has happened to the first week's discount?
Steam has the price at $1.99
Any idea when this will be corrected?

But what has happened to the first week's discount?
Steam has the price at $1.99
Any idea when this will be corrected?

Just saw it myself, was about to buy it but then...meh, no discount as promised.
Probably better to wait anyways, if its as laggy as the other big maps im not that interested to jump so quickly.

I just bought it! While it shows up that it's $1.99 on steam, just before you check out it turns to the correct number, $1.49. See for yourself!

Steam tells me I've got it. Dungeon Defenders tells me otherwise. It says "Get!" in the menu. I bought it a little bit ago, should I wait/restart Steam or something?

enemies arent spawning at all... cant complete the challenge or campaign

Does this happen for you 100% of the time or just occasionally? How many players are in the map at the time of you playing and are you the host?