Talay Mining Complex new release date [NOW LIVE]

Talay Mining Complex will release this Thursday, 5/31 on Steam. It will be live when Valve posts it, which in the past has been around 8 p.m. EDT.

To prepare yourself, listen to Damien Rice describe the unfettered destructive brutality of volcanoes.

[video=youtube_share;ZduDvIBu3EU]http://youtu.be/ZduDvIBu3EU[/video]

Edit: It looks like the Talay Mining Complex might not go live tonight. We're sorry about the inconvenience.

Edit #2: Talay Mining Complex is now live, on sale for $1.49. Sorry for all the delays!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free ?

The Talay Mining Complex will be a standalone purchase of $1.99 at launch.

free ?

Keep in mind, this is a legitimate and full new stage. This isn't the President's Day or Valentine's Day releases, the mention of which seems to send chills down many people's spines. I'd say it's likely well-worth the two dollars.

New Pet is themed to the level and has an ability that no other Pet shares. That's all the hints you'll get out of me!! :D

-Jer

So your hint is that it is a new pet, that does something new?

How very generous of you Jer :p

:)

So your hint is that it is a new pet, that does something new?

How very generous of you Jer :p

:)

Lol... New pet is new.

New Pet is themed to the level and has an ability that no other Pet shares. That's all the hints you'll get out of me!! :D

-Jer

Possibly themed with the beam shooting sword? It's Navi isn't?! I swear if it says, "hey listen" imma stab every trendy employee.

Possibly themed with the beam shooting sword? It's Navi isn't?! I swear if it says, "hey listen" imma stab every trendy employee.

Speaking of which, I still have a prank to pull. Thanks for the reminder.

can we have like a small screenshot of the costume for you know, science?

When I played this map during the live stream event, the map was so confusing. :(

TOO MANY LAYERS.

Hmm themed o the level?

Guess no chance of a Sharken pet then. :P

I would guess maybe a bat, golem or volcanic creature?

However I like the sounds of it having an ability that no other pet has.

Old guy from Zelda that says "Here take this!"? (Sword that shoots beam theme.)

OR

Skeleton on a treadmill that will revive the users fallen tower/aura/trap/minion at 50% health?

Dangit! Here in the UK I will most likely have to wait 'til friday! Ah well. I can get mind-melted later.

You guys are great, the constant content keeps me happy! Despite a bit of criticism you see on the forums, there are so many players out there who appreciate the hours and hours (and counting) of fun you've given us!

I'm honestly a little afraid of a map like this due to the bugs that exist in pathing on old DLC content like Mistymire. I'm really going tired of Djinn getting stuck in geometry, towers trying to shoot through geometry (and failing) and overall pathing bugs that lead to losing my patience :/

I'd like to support this company in my enjoyment of the game, but please: we need more bug fixes!

I really hope that this map will be super hard! Im finding that now i have top tier gear the game has become almost frustratingly easy, bring on the challenge and the awesome loot with it!

Will this be the same as cliffs in that after it is beaten it will be available on survival?
Here's hoping the map is also suited for solo play.