Hi, yesterday I saw that the new record in aquanos is wave 34 then I thought they had extended it
But later when I was playing I realized that it ends at wave 30. Can somebody explain to me that? Or it's a glitch?

Glitch, hack? If it's not one of those, then I'm as confused as you are. :-(

Edit: Yeah, it's right there for the world to see. Wave 34 completed in 35 minutes. Gonna go out on a limb here and call haxx.

You just didn't complete it hard enough :D

But yeah, most likely a small glitch, either that or someone has nice connections and wanted to make sure he had the high score forever.

• 2 months later...
Ha! I was just coming to find out about this, whomever did it is a mofo, I was so disheartened when I barely made it thru wave 30 and thought I wouldn't reach the end of the run.

question is, if the end is wave 30, how the heck did this happen??

Ha! I was just coming to find out about this, whomever did it is a mofo, I was so disheartened when I barely made it thru wave 30 and thought I wouldn't reach the end of the run.

question is, if the end is wave 30, how the heck did this happen??

cheat engine the number of the wave you're on to 34.
and look at palantir campaign score.

Deeper well campaign was in the billions for the high score for the longest time.

As for the Aquanos score board 4 waves over the max and especially the 35 minute clear time screams BAN ME I'M A CHEATER! Cheaters cheat plain and simple.

The good news is this nimrod flagged them self as a cheater. There days are numbered!

All the campaigns except DW, F&F's, and sky city all have one guy who has 2x the score of anyone else (cept aquanos, where its only him and another with 30% higher than all).

It's disturbing to finish a run of CitC thinking you have a great score and see 60 something million on the board...

Not sure about the other levels, but Aquanos was bugged in a patch a few months back and ran to 35 waves before finishing. Unless they cleared the leaderboards when they fixed it people could be there quite legitimately.

Not sure about the other levels, but Aquanos was bugged in a patch a few months back and ran to 35 waves before finishing. Unless they cleared the leaderboards when they fixed it people could be there quite legitimately.

I was un aware of that. It might actually be legit.

I really don't think it's legits since the score is so high & the clear time is half an hour..
I just dont see how you are supposed to pull this off, especially using a mage...

I cant imagine Clearing a wave a minute legit or even hacked unless they were using some kind of kill all command.

Can the enemies even spawn that fast?

Any body got legit 4-5k stats that can see how fast they could clear Aquanos survival? I put that range cause that is about the highest i am hearing reported as legit.

I am not even close to that range or I would try a speed run. My build team is finally hitting 2k.

Range Has been evil to me thus far.

cheat engine the number of the wave you're on to 34.
and look at palantir campaign score.

aka i want to be banned and make it so every one can see me

r hackers rely this stupid?

aka i want to be banned and make it so every one can see me

r hackers rely this stupid?

Thankfully some are!

Some people just don't care if they get banned.

My self if I get an obvious un questionable cheater in my game I screen shot em kick em if I'm host bail if not and report em.

Since V.A.C. and Trendy bans are both for ever I take NO chances!

the whole leaderboards are bugged iv been on Ramps leaderboard 130th in Insane hardcore ramps survival for ages decide to boost friend and my other toon in splitscreen set up layout my toon and friend shared the same score somehow and when we won my fiends score was placed 33rd in world and mine was still 130th i dont think score update or anything the score is correct on my crystal stats though

I thought of one way to possibly obtain a 35min clear time.

If you start at a very high wave the timer probably starts at zero then you proceed on ward.

As for obtaining over 100mil score in said time frame I still do NOT see it but at least the time could happen.