Sign in to follow this  
Xexon

This is my frist time doing an Auction and some guy offered me 100 tokens

The seahorse is wonderful, but 100 tokens ?

Thats like, 20.000 000 000 000 mana at the least. Something screams hacker. It's also vastly overpaid, but if you can score it ...

To trade large quantities like that you'll have to use a middle man or trust each other and do partial transactions.

I'm actually not too surprised the offer got that high. For a DPS character, that seahorse is about as close to perfect as it gets.

I mean, I'd rather find my own, but some people do have a ton of tokens to throw around like that.

alright now this is getting crazy. Hello.. I want to aske if u want to take an BO ot seahorse 2.. I want to offer 200 tokens.. most of them in 600m add me and we can talk =), I just got this meg. I dont know how to handle this, I thought I was going to get 30 tokens and start saving to buy supreme armor XD

O_O

200 600 mil tokens ?

120 000 000 000 mana ?

I need to farm seahorsez.

Just trade for half the tokens, then trade the seahorse, then trade other tokens. Make sure you get an acceptable amount before actually handing the pet over. Lots of thieves like that in this game.

600m Tokens are worth 3 Tokens first so not thst much XD
And thank you for help, I will just take 100 and trade it and then take the other 100 if he doesn't run off. I was looking for 30-40 Tokens so this is a big step up.

That's a pretty amazing seahorse, especially for a DPS character. Personally I'd be willing to pay upwards of 100 tokens for that bad boy, that is if I HAD 100 tokens to throw around like that. I would say those bids are legit.

I'd expect to pay 100 tokens for that. I just paid 100 tokens for a sword.

Just FYI, to farm 100 tokens would take me less time than to find a seahorse like that.

I run Aquanos solo, but split screen. after wave 15 I make about 100-120 million per wave. So i basically can make about 7-8 tokens just in mana in one run.

That's not counting the trans and supreme items that I then auction on the forums for between 3-50 tokens each.

If I hadn't put down 100 tokens on that sword, I'd be bidding on that bad boy too!

I paid 130 for mine and it is slightly worse than that, no issues.

Edit- Trade you mine plus 70 =)

Just to let everyone know, I sold it :)
Also in my 250ish runs i have had 3 sea horse that are good dps the one i have on my toon, the one i just sold and a 321^ that is the best i have ever seen, that i might sell

that definitely looks worth it. over cap hero hp and damage. good stats for both abilities (great for monk)

high amount of upgrades and really good base damage.

grats on amazing seahorse

also lol at people saying it's not worth it. clearly you have no idea what's good and lowball everyone