Has anyone found better

So I've been trying farm good kairi the braves and giraffe on a treadmill on mystiemire hard pure strategy because i can leave it playing while doing my hw but i havent been able to get one with 60+ upgrades has anyone done what Ive done and received a pet like this or do i have to play insane?

i've read on here that some people get crazy high upgrade giraffes and kairis on EASY...

i don't even wanna test that out because it's too long..

you just have to get lucky..

i've read on here that some people get crazy high upgrade giraffes and kairis on EASY...

i don't even wanna test that out because it's too long..

you just have to get lucky..

You get fairies on easy I tired it once but as for the post I got a 84^ Kairi but I'm bot satisfied with it people get way better upgrades then me -_-. Btw I beat it on hard for that.

Friend of mine got a Kairi with 70^
I got a Giraffe with 91^

These are the best ones i saw so far.

Always on HARD.

Alright cool thanks for clearing that up looks like, luck hasnt been on my side atm but wat about giraffes what have you seen or heard about them?

On xbox, best I've gotten so far..

kairi 83^
giraffe 74^

Both require level 78. My very first run, I got a Giraffe with 63^ for a level 74, everything since for level 74 and under has been under 40^

Wow I must some TERRIBLE luck then... Want to know what my Kairi had for upgrades?

1/1 Upgrades.

Ohhhhhh wow alright thanks for that insight guys seems ive just got bad luck because I've had done it three times with four controller and the highest I've received was 36^ ill just keep at knowing there are 80+ pets thats what im looking for

I've beat MM pure strategy twice - on medium difficulty. FIrst time i got one with pretty good stats and 98 upgrade levels. Second time i got 2 with good stats too and 59 and 61 upgrade levels. >=)

Every time I do it on insane I get at least one post patch pet

See i would do it on insane but i cant leave it running I can really only do that on the weekend because i cant keep watch but i think may need to start doing it on insane

See i would do it on insane but i cant leave it running I can really only do that on the weekend because i cant keep watch but i think may need to start doing it on insane

I feel you. Hard is far less stressful, don't even have to worry about ogres. A lot of the time when I'm watching like an hour long show I'll just set one up.

I got a 99^ kairi for lvl 83 req on hard pure strat. Just got a 69^ for lvl 74 req kairi on hard just now

I feel you. Hard is far less stressful, don't even have to worry about ogres. A lot of the time when I'm watching like an hour long show I'll just set one up.

Yeah my point exactly but I dont i thought about it and hearing all these replies i reckon ill just stick to hard I can watch tv my auras usually last if place all my defences corretly
I got a 99^ kairi for lvl 83 req on hard pure strat. Just got a 69^ for lvl 74 req kairi on hard just now

How many goes did it take to get the 99^ kairi?

Yeah I just got a Kairi on hard pure strategy for a level 74 character with 73 upgrades, 58 heal amount, 5 heal speed and an average of 18 for each stat. I've done MM Pure strat about 10 times so far and for awhile I was get ones with 20^. You just have to stick with it