Kabold on a treadmill

I am really wondering what the heck it's supposed to mean is it a hint or what will there ever be a kabold on a treadmill pet?

I think it'd be cool if we could get Kobold on a Treadmill for like, Nightmare Hardcore Mixed Mode Survival prize, as opposed to a giraffe again.

Why not the Skeleton on a Treadmill like down below the ledge behind the tree behind the gift sack, as well? (Woo, there's a mouthful.)

Why not the Skeleton on a Treadmill like down below the ledge behind the tree behind the gift sack, as well? (Woo, there's a mouthful.)

Haha I quite like that one. I like it more than the kobold.

I've been hoping for the Skellie on a Treadmill pet for awhile. Would be nice if they added the kobold and skeleton as possible random pets from survival completions along side the giraffe.

LIES ALL LIES!! If not, I need to know where and how to see this!!

Go to the tree right on the edge of the level. The one where you jump out the window where the forge is and it's around the corner. Now put your camera above you and look down the side of the cliff.

Poor quality screenie - but hopefully helps show where...

Ha! Didn't know it was on that level. I was looking for a ledge with a tree and a sack in the tavern. That's why I called Shenanigans. Thanks for the pics. I really wish they would add these 2 options for pets. Maybe even at an extra ability to all 3 (giraffe included). I hate that the giraffe is "epic win" but doesn't do anything but increase your stats. I have other pets that increase my stats way better than my giraffe and they attack or have some other ability.

Seems almost useless...

Seems almost useless...
Maybe it will turn into a skeleton unicorn when you put it on if they ever make it. Who's useless now?

Aye.

And I'm guessing the skellie was a kobold who stayed on the treadmill a bit too long.

I've always thought it would be hilarious to get an Ogre on a treadmill pet, and the more he levels up the smaller he gets. First he goes down in size to an orc, then a DEW, then a mage, then a kobold, then a gobbie.

Silly, stupid fun.

Will there ever be a Kobold Pet? Will there ever be a Skeleton Pet? Does Dungeon Defenders have Dungeons in it?! :)

-Jer
oh course what the heck is glitterhelm caverns!? lol well it is called caverns yea what is the point of Dungeon Defenders when there are no dungeons?

Will there ever be a Kobold Pet? Will there ever be a Skeleton Pet? Does Dungeon Defenders have Dungeons in it?! :)

-Jer

Are any of the levels actually Dungeons? :O They just seem like areas of a castle to defend, can't think that any of them resemble a dungeon though, despite being something a castle tends to have (I think?) xD

I've always thought it would be hilarious to get an Ogre on a treadmill pet, and the more he levels up the smaller he gets. First he goes down in size to an orc, then a DEW, then a mage, then a kobold, then a gobbie.

Silly, stupid fun.

Or the other way around... Skeleton --------> Ogre

Or make the Skeleton change to a certain enemy based on which stat is the highest (based on % maybe) at full upgrade? Speed= kobold, health= skeleton, hdmg= DEW, tdmg= ogre, thp= DEM, etc.

Are any of the levels actually Dungeons? :O They just seem like areas of a castle to defend, can't think that any of them resemble a dungeon though, despite being something a castle tends to have (I think?) xD

I've always found it sort of amusing that, for a game named "Dungeon Defenders", there's a stark lack of dungeons to actually defend. :demon: