Sign in to follow this  
BigNutter

Base Stat "Top 10" list

Ok, I need a some help here, but I'm collecting the results here.

I used as a start: http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?30110-Graphical-Stat-Ramps-for-stat-planning-in-one-place

I've general consensus of the forums and many places to affect the positioning on the DLC Characters. However, many are only placed based on their counter parts if they exist, they could be in the wrong place compared to other classes. Note that: Alt Gender Costumes for DLC characters will only be added if that stat changes.

Health:
[LIST=1]
Barbarian
Amazon (Fem Barb) ?
Squire +
Countess +
Monk
Initiate
Apprentice
Adept
Bounty Hunter (Male EV)
Series EV ?
Summoner ? *
Ranger
Huntress

Being a Pure short range DPS Character, The Barbarian can take the most damage, And is considered for Tanking and DPS. The Squire is the best non-DLC Character. It expected that have good HP given the nature of of their short range weapons. You can still be hit by arrows and fire balls/snot balls at range.
I'm totally unsure about the Series EV or the Summoner. Trendy Beta team said that Series EV Traded DPS for HP.
+ The Squire and Countess Alt Attack to reduce damage taken.
* The Summoner has skills that render himself invincible.

DPS (Unbuffed)
[LIST=1]
Barbarian+
Monk=Initiate
Countess +
Squire +
Huntress=Ranger ^
Apprentice=Adept
Series EV ? ^ %
Summoner

I'm mading this list based on pure weapon DPS, no Skills, no pets.
The Barbarian having two weapons does more damage than other can. The Monk is only higher on this list due to the Hero Boost. The Countess does slightly more damage than the Squire given the way the combos are done for each character.
Many Apprentice/Adept Weapons produce a spread shot effect and to take full advantage of DPS, one must get in close to make all the shots it.
The Summoner having No weapons is at the bottom unable to do any Damage without Pets or summons.
+ Barbarian, Squire and Countess have Melee only Weapons and their DPS output is totally reliant on getting in close. Time to close in is not counted.
^Huntress Weapons have a reload, this will force a drop in DPS which is not accounted for. Many Situations rarely require Constant damage for a long period of times.
% Series EV has two weapons of both Apprentice and Huntress weapons. It can also swap weapons on the fly which can Delay the need to reload a Huntress weapon but keep the fire power up. This is not taken in account as reloads are not counted.
All Classes Need Practical testing.

Peak DPS (Solo skills)
[LIST=1]
Monk
Countess=Squire
Initiate
Barbarian
Huntress=Ranger
Apprentice
Adept
Series EV
Summoner

The Monk has Hero Boost which boost all damage done by all heroes within the boost radius by 3 times, this inlcude himself being boosted.
The Countess natually High DPS and Call to Arms Boost helps and makes her slightly faster.
The Squire's Blood Rage causes his damage out to increase.
The Barb has several stances to boost DPS, however many skill he uses are designed for sustained fighting.
Huntress and Ranger has nice variants of a Piercing shot.
The Apprentice can boost his Mana Bomb with Overcharge.
The Adept's Purity Bomb generally does less damage than Mana Bomb, but can be triggered more often.
The Series EV skills are hard to gauge given the Mana pickup element of it.
Of course, the Summoner has no weapons to have a weapon skill attached to, so bottom with 0.

Hero Speed (aka Running Speed)
[LIST=1]
Huntress
Ranger +
Series EV ? +
Bounty Hunter (Male EV)
Initiate
Monk
Adept
Apprentice
Countess
Squire
Amazon
Barbarian?
Summoner? * +

Generally the Female Versions of the Main 4 are Faster than their counter parts. Huntress, Monk and Apprentice's counterparts may be in the wrong place, due to inaccurate figures.
Apparently, the Speed stat maxes out at 100 points invested. It was true for 7.11b's DDDK.
New DLC characters speeds are totally unknown, but just placed on personal tests.
* The Summoner's Overlord mode does not require him to travel to places on the map to do his Job.
+ The Series EV (as Bounty Hunter), Ranger and Summoner may have access to "Jet pack" functionality which allow longer jumps to reach certain areas more directly instead of running around. Since the list is based on a running race in straight line, the Jet pack function wasn't used.
Needs Testing

Casting Speed:
Everyone has the same Casting speed. Summon defence/upgrade/repair spells are sped up during Build phase.
*However, Apprentice's Overcharge will give him temporary Boost to Casting speed.
+The Adept's Instant Upgrade gives almost instant upgrade times.
^The Summoner's Overlord mode can allow multiple "Castings" at the same time, however only one of each type of "spell" can be used at any one time. You can summon one of each Monster, Repair a wall and Upgrade a harpoon at the same time.
%The Summoner's Minion Summon spells is not tied to Casting Speed., The only known speed "modifier" to this is Battle/Build phase.

Given the nature of Defences, it's hard to compare things give a list. However All counterpart classes/costumes use the same Defences stats as their originals.

Squire VS Apprentice
Squire Towers: Higher HP, higher Damage per shot, larger "foot print"
Apprentice towers: Lower Mana cost, lower DU cost, Higher Rate of fire, Smaller "foot print"

Huntress VS Monk
Huntress: More Damage, Stronger effects.
Monk: Constant damage/effect (Does not need time to Reset.) Can be "triggered" by Air units.

To Do Pets:

Summoner has highest running speed not lowest and countess does more dps than squire... those the two that jumped out at me but i only skim-read.... think you need a little more research :P

*edit* After a second look it looks like your running speed one was guesswork... Bounty hunter is real slow, all the female characters (especially initiate) are really fast, dps of the classes you listed highly is based off skills being used at the time, not pure dps... Bounty hunter and ranger both have a respectable ammount of hp, too...

Also, the summoner can do multiple things at a time, but only one of each action. So they could be summoning one of each minion, repairing a defence and upgrading another at the same time. Minion summoning speed of summoner does not scale at all and their casting speed is much slower in combat phase but wicked fast out of it.

Updated.. And Yes. I'm happy to take suggestions on almost anything..

Most of the DLC Classes are placed next to their counterparts, just because I don't know if an Adept:adept: is faster than the Monk:monk: using the same speed stats.

DPS
[LIST=1]
Barbarian+
Monk=Initiate
Squire=Countess +
Huntress=Ranger ^
Apprentice=Adept
Series EV ? ^ %
Summoner

The Barbarian having two weapons does more damage than other can. The Summoner having No weapons is at the bottom unable to do any Damage without Pets or summons. The Monk is only higher on this list due to DDDK's damage listing.
+ Barbarian, Squire and Countess have Melee only Weapons and their DPS output is totally reliant on getting in close.
^Huntress Weapons have a reload, this will force a drop in DPS which is not accounted for. Many Situations rarely require Constant damage for a long period of times.
% Series EV has two weapons of both Apprentice and Huntress weapons. It can also swap weapons on the fly which can Delay the need to reload a Huntress weapon but keep the firepower up. This is not taken in account as reloads are not counted.
All Classes Need Practical testing.

I have to respectfully disagree with your DPS rankings. That list might work as far as pure hero weapon damage is concerned, but taking skills, pets, and real nightmare gameplay into consideration really shake things up.

Here's how I would rank chars in terms of DPS (totally subjective based on my gameplay experiences)

#1 - Monk.

The monks actual weapon damage isn't that great, but his total damage produced ingame is second to none. He gets the best scaling on pet damage (with identical gear my Seahorse hits for 260k unboosted on my monk, vs 220k on my Squire, vs 170k on my Bounty Hunter). Hero boost basically triples the DPS of the monk, his pet, and any nearby heroes and their pets as well. Tower boost triples the DPS of any nearby towers. The monk's real damage potential is so far beyond what any other DPS character can possibly bring to the table currently.

#2 - Squire & Countess tie.

Circular slash is far better than joust, but CtA edges out Rage because it also affects nearby heroes. Overall I think they're a tie. The Squire has better personal DPS, whereas the Countess boosts the team. I put them both well ahead of the Barbarian because they can boost themselves and more importantly their pets, which unfortunately are the real DPS dealers in this game and heroes are just meatsacks to attach a pet to... anyway, I digress.

Even without the pets, I find my Squire with rage on + spamming circular slice does more DPS than my Barbarian. Yes the barb does more when rage isn't on so his sustained DPS might be higher, but IMHO that isn't important. I prefer the higher peak DPS to drop Ogres as quickly as possible. In between ogres I only need to clear trash anyway, which circular slices deal with more than adequately.

#3 - Initiate.

She falls below the monk because Remote tower boost doesn't stack with buff beams or guardians like the Monks tower boost does. I put her below Squire & Countess because they all have 1 hero boost ability, but her survivability and personal DPS are lower.

#4 - Everything else except Summoner (Barb, Huntress/Ranger, EV/Bounty Hunter, Apprentice/Adept)

All the other classes are fairly meh as far as DPS goes, a big part of this is not having a self boost and/or special skills that don't measure up. Barbarian is the best outta these but not by enough to care, since hero DPS sucks in nightmare he's just not as useful as he ought to be. Huntress and Ranger just seem to lack any real punch with their weapons. It takes me so much longer to kill non-trash mobs with them. Apprentice/Adept actually do decent DPS with a good staff (my Mage does 2.5x the damage of my huntress vs a tavern dummy). Only problem is you generally need to be point blank to get the benefits of the fan of projectiles, which isn't a place the mage is designed to stand. EV&Bounty Hunter have the same problem as the Huntress&Ranger, low overall DPS. At least with the Huntress/Ranger you have piercing shot to add some damage. My Proton beam (even max charged) actually drops my dps compared to spam clicking my staff's primary attack.

#5 - Summoner

Right now his pets do abysmal DPS (they're supposed to be patching that however), and he doesn't have any weapons to attack with so he's basically not a DPS character.

My initiate runs way faster than the huntress, ranger, EV and bounty hunter as does my adept. I'm not sure why you think huntress is the fastest runner. Haven't done a race with the summoner yet. However, I'm pretty sure that the fastest runner of all is the countess with CtA on.

As for dps, I agree with SirSmash.. our heroes are meatball tied to the dps pets and one with boost skills wins. The best possible scenario is having a monk using tower boost and hero boost with an initiate doing strength drain right next to the ogres (not much else will survive longer than a second to this combo.) Bye bye ogres.