Ive been waiting all day now the events are over and STILL no invite! What is this?!?!

Unfortunately you didn't re-signup for this weeks events. If I'm wrong please post a link to your name, and we will try and get you in ASAP.

The reason why you didn't get an invite is, you never signed up for this weeks event.

Please check the forums for updates, as we update our event thread every week.

Best,
Tito

I only usually come on here every week to sign up for the events. And why would you need to Re-Sign Up anyways, why can't they Just use the old Sign Up list.

Because some peoples availability changes from week to week. It was stated in the cancel thread that you had to sign up again.

I only usually come on here every week to sign up for the events. And why would you need to Re-Sign Up anyways, why can't they Just use the old Sign Up list.

Not everybody has the same schedule every week, so we decided to make a new sign up thread.

Our main event thread is updated every week.

I still don't know why it was nesscesary to make a whole new thread for a whole new sign up when you can just edit the first thread to say 25-27.

I still don't know why it was nesscesary to make a whole new thread for a whole new sign up when you can just edit the first thread to say 25-27.

As I've mentioned, not everybody has the same schedule every week.

We're sorry you didn't get to join our event this week. As a participant, it's your responsibility to check the forums for updates.

Tito

You had to Re-Sign Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's retarted!!!!!!!!!I watched the screen for 11hours for no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is understandable that your upset,but that give you no right to use the word "retarted" in such a vulgar manner,its discuting really. As a participant it was your responisibility to keep up with the events. Dont throw a tantrum because you failed to keep ourself updated.

It never shoulda started-dont say retarted!

"it never should of started dont say retarded"
Hahaha. But I STILL don't get what you mean when you say "not everybody has the same schedule every week"

"it never should of started dont say retarded"
Hahaha. But I STILL don't get what you mean when you say "not everybody has the same schedule every week"

you said you can't play sunday right? what if last week you had signed up on sunday because you were able to play that day last week..

if they would've kept the same list.. you would've still been signed up for sunday but you would be screwed because your own personal real life schedule changed..

does that make any sense???

the hosts have lives outside of hosting DD events..

ps i'm not too sure about tito though.. he seems to be the one that has to solve all the problems :P

I never knew there was a re-sign up too but I'm not throwing a fit! But i never seen the thread either I think everyone that signed up should have at least received a personal message so they could have seen they had a notification instead of hunting down a thread.

I never knew there was a re-sign up too but I'm not throwing a fit! But i never seen the thread either I think everyone that signed up should have at least received a personal message so they could have seen they had a notification instead of hunting down a thread.
That would take far to much time. The hosts work hard to provide you with these evenys,dont take advantage of our kindness. We want as many people as possible to join our events but you'll have to excuse us if we dont feel its nesscary to PM every user about them. Things change-fast,if you cant keep up with that we cant help.
If you have any questions about the events or the event sign ups fell free to PM me ot Tito.

This has been covered enough now. Any further discussion relating to this thread can continue in a PM to me if you wish.

/closed