[QUOTE]Summoner Client-side Minion animation speeds are now correct, previously animation speed boost by upgrading Attack Speed would not be seen on Client[/QUOTE]

What exactly does this mean?

Seems like it's Valve's holiday weekend, though they've often done weekend patches for us in the past. Gonna ping 'em to remind 'em to post this one :)

-Jer

Seems like it's Valve's holiday weekend, though they've often done weekend patches for us in the past. Gonna ping 'em to remind 'em to post this one :)

-Jer
At this rate it's going to be the 30th and we may need to skip for the next whole number..

Just a random question: Is there a US Holiday on Tuesday too? it says JFK Birthday for Tues. (I don't know as I live in the UK.)

At this rate it's going to be the 30th and we may need to skip for the next whole number..

Just a random question: Is there a US Holiday on Tuesday too? it says JFK Birthday for Tues. (I don't know as I live in the UK.)

Nah. We have a Presidents Day holiday to account for the birthdays of presidents. Tuesday is back to work for many people.