So Im tradding this guy a few items to AFK power level two of my characters to 78. Now I have a Dps Squire that Im going to level for sure. But my question is:Should I level my other Tower squire to 78 or choose a diffrent character like the huntress?

What would you guys do?

tower squire for sure because im assuming you use ur huntress for normal play so she will get lvled up normally but if you dont use your squire for anything but building and just switch to another character for dps-ing then ur squire doesnt get very much xp to normally lvl up

I'll level you for a small trade sometime since it just give me more of a reason to level some as well. But you should level some builders since the huntress is quite easy to level. I honestly think you should choose a character you are most in need of for building.

Is this a JK? I know your good and have played a lot, so you know the only reason to "pay" someone to level up a dps squire is if all four of your builders are already leveled.

Or he is just rich . . . Need your respect to do what he wants now does it? :p

Assuming it auto corrected or your foreign to me, he doesn't need my respect to do what he wants. But if he asks the community for its opinion, my opinion is he probably knows better than me what to do and if it were me I wouldn't level up a dps squire untill I had a: tower squire, aura monk, trap huntress, dps huntress, dps apprentice, hero boost monk, tower apprentice, then dps squire. In my opinion :)

Well I have a prety good idea of what I wanted to do,I just wanted my decision to be reassured by the community. It was a freindly question,theres no need to get rude with other posters. I appreciate your time guys,its offical:
ower Squire it is for the second 78!

I do have all my towers at 78,but its not that I dont play enough to level. its for the most part that I fall asleep while leveling. So if someone is already going to pwer level themselves,why not give them a few sweet items so I can join in on the XP? Its dosent sound unreasonable to me.

Well I have a prety good idea of what I wanted to do,I just wanted my decision to be reassured by the community. It was a freindly question,theres no need to get rude with other posters. I appreciate your time guys,its offical:
ower Squire it is for the second 78!

I do have all my towers at 78,but its not that I dont play enough to level. its for the most part that I fall asleep while leveling. So if someone is already going to pwer level themselves,why not give them a few sweet items so I can join in on the XP? Its dosent sound unreasonable to me.

I do a few glitterhelm runs everyday to level up. I tell friends if they need to level characters to come my way and I will help them. :) ever need to be leveled I will help you just send a message my way.

lk-valentine54 loves you <3

I do a few glitterhelm runs everyday to level up. I tell friends if they need to level characters to come my way and I will help them. :) ever need to be leveled I will help you just send a message my way.

lk-valentine54 loves you <3
Much appreciated Val,I'll keep that in mind.