[PSN] Etheria's Super Events - SUPER TOTEMS - Reviews!

xNOxONEx you were a great host for the third time in a row :) lol. You're doing an amazing job. And bekng a hero for taking over a list that you didn't need to. Also loved the people who were in my group you guys are awesome!! Glad that I got a chance to meet you guys and get the event pet. :) Hopefully the guy who had a problem getting the event pet gets it he earned it. :) Great event and keep them coming. <3

lk-valentine54 loves you <3

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if half of ur list is Selah/twinmethod... then yes plz

steal me from courtjeaster :P im scared of jesters :'(

LOL yaaaaaay!!! HUGZ! I LUV HUGz!
hahah. Someday it shall be our turn to unite and then the whole
world will know our awesomeness
yep. [video=youtube_share;L0AiN8vrn9Y]http://youtu.be/L0AiN8vrn9Y[/video]
that's what I get for watching lion king recently LOL.

oh well.. Hakuna Matata!

p.s. jesters scare me too but he is a surprisingly nice jester! :D

i got invited to the event but i was gone at the time so i couldnt make it and i told courtjeaster and he never replied about it so now im probably not getting invited again even though i signed up and told him i wasnt there

dude am i going to get invited because i wasnt home when you invited me and i really want the pet so is there anything you can do

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :) Ok I see how it is :)

nooooooooooooo its not what it looks like... i was drunk... i ran out of gas.. there was an earthquake... a huge flood.. u know ur my favorite jester...

i most likely missed my invite.. had to make emergency run to downtown LA... sorry if i kept u waiting.. im gonna go sit in the corner now

dude am i going to get invited because i wasnt home when you invited me and i really want the pet so is there anything you can do

relax bud.. theyll get us if we werent there... we are just moved to the bottom.. and the bottom could be fun sometimes...

nooooooooooooo its not what it looks like... i was drunk... i ran out of gas.. there was an earthquake... a huge flood.. u know ur my favorite jester...

i most likely missed my invite.. had to make emergency run to downtown LA... sorry if i kept u waiting.. im gonna go sit in the corner now

well no worries man, just message me when you get back if at all possible during the event time, monkey i will do my best to get you in today if you would like but you will be with my very last group and only if there is room. i will do my best but no guarantees man.

First off thanks for the events they are awesome. But I do have an issue with this lastest event. During my first round one of my teammates got knocked off the tower right after it got built because the monsters were already there. He was made to stay down and then I was asked to get off my tower and help the host stop them so he could finish building. I did and as soon as he built it my teammate got up and went straight down again because they were all over the tower. He was made to stay down too. I think that you should have it all built before you can start the rounds. Or at least let us all wait to get on top till they were built. Just wondering what you all think if i'm wrong then sorry but just seemed like we never even got a chance to start. Anyways thanks again for the events see you next week.

Courjeaster was an AWSOME host! I had lots of fun (even though my team fell off the first round xD) We still won and had a great time. Thank you Courtjeaster and I hope to see you next week! :)

Hawk_eye99 did an excelent job. Great event, our whole team woulda stayed up had I not accidentally hit my mele attack instead of ranged (stupid lunge).

Event went great, drifter is a kickass host and my group worked well and seemed to have fun.

I am wondering though, had ANYONE actually completed the challenge to finish?

OMG thank goodness I was with great people xD I fell on the first 5 seconds HAHAHA!! However I spent my valuable time repairing and upgrading so I wasn't completely useless (I think).. lol

Again, I had a lot of fun this week :) Thanks to my team mates infamous & matt and to our awesome host, courtjeaster woohoo!

courtjeaster was as scary as i imagined... although he only tried to touch me once.. that was weird i was expecting more...

all kidding aside... jeaster is awesome and the event was fun.. intense and fun.. my teamates monkey and *censored by fbi* were awesome...

jeaster 99.9/100

i was expecting more touching

courtjeaster was as scary as i imagined... although he only tried to touch me once.. that was weird i was expecting more...

all kidding aside... jeaster is awesome and the event was fun.. intense and fun.. my teamates monkey and *censored by fbi* were awesome...

jeaster 99.9/100

i was expecting more touching

lol you are a funny guy.

That's our Courtjeaster right there! We're happy he's in our team! Awesome job Court!