Hackers even in ranked?

So today i was playing and i found a guy that had 99 hours in DD and had level 83 and armor with 3000-35000 worth each armor stats, he said over the chat he used a program im not going to mention, i even have the chat log and screenshots of the armor and weapon, and i say im dissapointed the game doesnt detect hacks at all, the thing is that i was on ranked, if it was in open i wouldnt care about it, open is more like a sandbox for testing things

So today i was playing and i found a guy that had 99 hours in DD and had level 83 and armor with 3000-35000 worth each armor stats, he said over the chat he used a program im not going to mention, i even have the chat log and screenshots of the armor and weapon, and i say im dissapointed the game doesnt detect hacks at all, the thing is that i was on ranked, if it was in open i wouldnt care about it, open is more like a sandbox for testing things

They are not using any automatic system to find hackers, because any kind of such system can fail, and you don't want to have it ban innocent people. They DO however check reported players and punish obvious hackers, so report that guy.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,

I don't know if you meant this, I just want to make sure,

OPEN is not a place for hacks. I do not believe hacking is allowed in either RANKED or OPEN. Open, however, has other uses, mainly for non-hacking changes to certain things. I don't know the details.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong,

I don't know if you meant this, I just want to make sure,

OPEN is not a place for hacks. I do not believe hacking is allowed in either RANKED or OPEN. Open, however, has other uses, mainly for non-hacking changes to certain things. I don't know the details.

You are correct. Hacking is not allowed in either.