Blasticus drop rate

Hi all

So I've been doing Assault runs for a few weeks now and completed hundreds (350 ish) in that time, and I'm yet to get a lvl 78 blasticus with more than 63 ^'s!

Highest ^ i've gotten so far was 71 on a lvl 83 gun.

I don't know about the rest of you, but i think it's pretty screwed.

Anyone else getting crap results from Assault?

FATCAT

Are you doing with how many AFK's joysticks?

Im on XBOX and i got some good in a few runs (At about 15 with 3 afk [60 blasticus]).

But IMHO, dont lose your time doing this, unless you dont have any of the DLC's.

I have a 74^ that only requires level 74. :)

Wow, very lucky! Highest I've seen for a 74 is a lousy 40^
I've seen a 57^ for level 78, sadly, that's the highest I've seen, most are just generic drops for me.

If you make three other accounts, not guests, and you have four controllers you will be getting 4 weapons per run, that could be around 150 an hour

how do you log into 4 accounts on psn at once?

At the start screen, when you first choose a character, if you hit r3 it allows you to change user. Then you bring in another character from a different log in and they will get items from the challenges too.

Wow, very lucky! Highest I've seen for a 74 is a lousy 40^
I've seen a 57^ for level 78, sadly, that's the highest I've seen, most are just generic drops for me.

Yes, it is a lucky one. I also have a 81 level but I can't use it until 83. I have seen lots of 50's and 60's though.

At the start screen, when you first choose a character, if you hit r3 it allows you to change user. Then you bring in another character from a different log in and they will get items from the challenges too.

Ohh sweet thanks Eagle :P

Ohh sweet thanks Eagle :P

Yeah I've done the blasticus run thing before. If you are quick and efficient enough, you can get a blasticus roughly every 10 seconds. That's with the additional active profiles though. I ran 60 runs in about 45 minutes which equates to 240 blasticus with the additional profiles. Highest upgrade one I got was 65^. Rather sad. I compiled the pertinent info here if you are interested. Overall the drops were really bad. I'm guessing it's something like 1/1000 to get a high upgrade one.

Before the level 83 patch, I got a 59 upgrade Blasticus that only needed a level 74 character. I haven't tried it post-patch since I'm satisfied with this one.

Wow i had no idea this was possible. Thx for the advise.

Challenges give only 1 rewardweapon on ps3. Isnt that on xbox too?

If you use DIFFERENT accounts, no, it gives you one weapon each account.
I thought it was common place :|

On every challenge i do i get 4 itens.
War of the Djinn, Assault, etc.

Yeah I've done the blasticus run thing before. If you are quick and efficient enough, you can get a blasticus roughly every 10 seconds. That's with the additional active profiles though. I ran 60 runs in about 45 minutes which equates to 240 blasticus with the additional profiles. Highest upgrade one I got was 65^. Rather sad. I compiled the pertinent info here if you are interested. Overall the drops were really bad. I'm guessing it's something like 1/1000 to get a high upgrade one.

Yeah i read through your thread. very interesting. Well its good to know that i'm not the only one getting **** Blasticus lol!

And i tried Assault with 4 Users... Totally failed! I'm not use to the 1/4 size screen!

I found 3 users to be much more effective. 1/2 screen size, and 1 extra life in case you slip up accidently :P

And i tried Assault with 4 Users... Totally failed! I'm not use to the 1/4 size screen!

I found 3 users to be much more effective. 1/2 screen size, and 1 extra life in case you slip up accidently :P

Depends, are you doing it with bombadiers or jumping?
I can do it easily with 4 split screen and i fail only 1 in 6.

Depends, are you doing it with bombadiers or jumping?
I can do it easily with 4 split screen and i fail only 1 in 6.

As i dont have a good AoE weapon, nor the experience, i just jump. Would say i have an 80% success rate.

On that note, i'm about to hit lvl 78 and don't have DLC so if anyone has a decent Shai Hullud they no longer need then by all means add me on...

PSN: FAT-CAT101

on the PS3 i have one that for lvl 78 with 87 up's on it

Don't suppose you no longer need it Amy?

After the last patch the drops got screwed for everything. I ran GLITTER, MM, MORRAGO for days and the highest ^'s for a weapon was a Qi (51^) it's just ridiculous.

When the firet patch came out I got a lot of high level gear and weapons on Glitter and MM.

-type R blood-

And they say the stats and upgrade are 'random'... More like a RNG between 0 and 50^, without even bothering to generate items with more upgrade levels...

Even if they are totally random, there would be an equal chance of getting high lvl items and low lvl items.

Thas exactly what I thought too. I should get the same am mount of low end gear as high end gear. But nope it was all low end. Well I'd say 97% low end.

-type R blood-