Summoner [Overlord View] Callout action.

My suggestion is, when the Summoner presses "C", for the callout marker/icon to appear where their mouse curser is hovering while in Overlord view/mode :). This would be extremely helpful for calling for teammates' attention in a particular area in trouble. Currently, "c" makes the callout icon appear where the summoner is sitting.

this could be useful. in the warping core challenge i tried to stay in overlord so i could look for the crystal faster, but had trouble explaining to my friend where it was... if Flash heal is affected by the cursor then there shouldnt be be a problem putting this in

+1, i keep doing this accidentally (pointing out accesories -that i dont want =D, problem areas(e.g. sharken pushed something) and where i want people to stand)

Added a Poll, totally forgot to :\ Glad im not the only one who likes this idea! :D

For everyone else's info, this idea has been confirmed for 7.36. :)

(I know you know, ZombieGirl, since you posted in the other thread.)

[QUOTE]* Added Icon on Minimap indicating where your Overlord camera is

* In Overlode mode, you can now click (and optionally drag) on the minimap to teleport/move the Overlord camera around

* Calling-out ('C' key / B button) when in Overlord mode now puts the waypoint indicator at the Cursor location [/QUOTE]

<3 when devs listen to what people want. Seriously, these are the three big additions that I felt the summoner needed.

EDIT: Almost forgot: [QUOTE]* Added Gamepad support for Summoner Overlord Mode![/QUOTE]
I didn't need it, but I know a lot of people did.