ok i dont no if this is a glitch .......

if u solo savival on a summoner no wepons drop what so ever (makes sence) but also the amount of mana u make due to no wepons dropping is tripple what u would normaly make also seams more trans and suprimes drop in later waves eather way im not complaining about making 70mil mana from wave 7 of aqua o.0 nm hc mm solo

uk which really hs nothing to do with my post

I believe he was inferring that English is not your first language, namely because your post lacks and punctuation or real coherent structure. All of this makes it quite difficult to read and may make it difficult for some to really understand. Which you are correct has nothing to do with your post, but what i think he was trying to say is valid. He just could have said it better.

As for the drops, random is random.

As for the mana, I have heard from friends they were making less mana as weapons tend to have the higher value (the reason you see more weapons then armor in normal games). Its far too early to make any real assumptions however because as always, random is random

It's not a glitch. Since no weapons drop when you only have a summoner on the map you get more and more armor drops. So two things happen. Before hand lets say 25% of drops were armor and 75% were weapons and within 25% of those drops lets say 5% has a chance to drop trans/supreme gear (no these are not the % for drop rate). Now with only a summoner on the map 100% of drops are armor which means you have a heck of a lot more armor drops and that 5% for trans/supreme is actually much much greater. To include, higher end armor sells better than weapons a lot of the time so you've got two benefits for running the summoners only on a map.

I actually feel like playing more again because of this. The ridiculous amount of weapons was driving me nuts... Enough said! :D

I actually feel like playing more again because of this. The ridiculous amount of weapons was driving me nuts... Enough said! :D

I feel exactly this way too. It's like finding God and being blessed in his holy light. Long live the Cylon God.

how does it work if you have summoner out and just say a squire
how does the drops works does it stay at 75 percent weapon drops or more higher chance of armor dropping?

how does it work if you have summoner out and just say a squire
how does the drops works does it stay at 75 percent weapon drops or more higher chance of armor dropping?
the only wa yov enoticed the difference is by only having summoners out no other char, most builds these days do not use active builders, infact since i started playing this game ive never used an active builder.

was wondering as i also want new weapons for squire or barb

but i mainly want armor so i guess ill just leave summoner out

just wanted to know the percentage of drops for having a different character with summoner