so i was messing about on aquanos nm and summuned an oger on my lvl 35 summoner on a buff beam lvled it to 3star bear in mind ive got no gear on it so its just stat points ive spent giving it stats

2 nm ogers come along and my noob oger kills them both without help from any towers.

i hope these dont get nerfed as they will help noobs progress into the higher areas of the game

then you probably shouldn't have posted this if you didn't want a nerf
its all goood if u dont have an active summoner there stats get nerfed by 50% :) will have it lvl 78 ina hour maybe 2 then the real test can be done :)

Yeah but if you r thinking for the noobs then it is not fair for who spent +1000 hours on this game that noobs can just beat the game

Yeah but if you r thinking for the noobs then it is not fair for who spent +1000 hours on this game that noobs can just beat the game

oh please

"not fair"? you mean like how people who farmed for two hundred hours to get perfect loot were slapped in the **** when super loot came out? or how the first two times the level cap was increased, the xp requirement was increased two days later? or how every time something major comes out, there's a day 1 patch that fixes stuff fast enough that endgamers and only endgamers could possibly have taken advantage of whatever oversights there may have been?

yes, letting the noobs farm their own loot instead of having to buy **** from your overpriced AFK shop is very unfair indeed

yes, letting the noobs farm their own loot instead of having to buy **** from your overpriced AFK shop is very unfair indeed

Heh heh heh. If this is true, and a level 35 ogre can destroy 2 nightmare ogres, then sure, prices will drop. And upgrades will become practically impossible. You'll go from farming gear to farming mana. Good times.

Heh heh heh. If this is true, and a level 35 ogre can destroy 2 nightmare ogres, then sure, prices will drop. And upgrades will become practically impossible. You'll go from farming gear to farming mana. Good times.

technically you do both when farming for the gear aquanos mm nm hc makes about 100mil mana per round after round 17 normally per run to wave 30 ull see 1 to 3 suprime armour drops (never seen more than 3 in one run so far) wepon wise ive just counted up my item box from the 1 lane i was looting i got 35 suprime wepons, but hey the armour ill use to up my chars and suprime wepons go into afk shop for 400mil mana :) along with any trans armour that looks ok to sell

Keep in mind folks two things:
the ogre was on a buff beam. That character WAS probably stacked.
The ogre was 3-star. A level 35 character can't upgrade to 3-star, so at least some other character was in use as well.

trust me, I'm leveling up and largely ignoring gear until I get to 74, and a regular ogre vs nightmare ogres? Squish.

technically you do both when farming for the gear aquanos mm nm hc makes about 100mil mana per round after round 17 normally per run to wave 30 ull see 1 to 3 suprime armour drops (never seen more than 3 in one run so far) wepon wise ive just counted up my item box from the 1 lane i was looting i got 35 suprime wepons, but hey the armour ill use to up my chars and suprime wepons go into afk shop for 400mil mana :) along with any trans armour that looks ok to sell

Jesus lord above I wish you'd learn to spell and punctuate.
That aside, 100m is less than 1 pet level once you break 200^. I think my monkey was costing something like 120m per level by the end. And I don't know which aquanos you're playing, but I rarely see more than 70m per wave. And I've never seen 1-3 supreme armour drops per wave. More like 1 every couple of waves. Yes, nightmare, mix, hardcore. Obviously. Maybe the random number generator just really hates me.

Regardless, 70, 100, doesn't really make a difference.
My shop turns over 2b while I sleep. And 2b =~ 15 levels for a pet.

So, yes, it would be nice if prices were kept a little high (and I don't mean 20 tokens for supreme items. I mean 500m in the shop), because it's nice to be able to make 2b from a single run, instead of having to play for 20 hours straight to max out a single item.

Plus! I wasn't even responding to you.

i personally think ogres are op as all get out... with my ev gear they have more health than my ev walls and they do extra
damage.... did i mention they dont cost dunits.... so if i replace all walls with ogres i have like 16 extra dunits... (enough to do alot)
just observations...

i personally think ogres are op as all get out... with my ev gear they have more health than my ev walls and they do extra
damage.... did i mention they dont cost dunits.... so if i replace all walls with ogres i have like 16 extra dunits... (enough to do alot)
just observations...

try using mages on buff beams there also pritty nuts with 3k in tower damage and 2k buff beams them hit 1.1mil per hit pritty nasty stuff lol

i have 3700 tower health and my ogres have liek 300k health... and buffed well they have like 1.5mil damage... op mayne

i have 3700 tower health and my ogres have liek 300k health... and buffed well they have like 1.5mil damage... op mayne

everyone with these stats would be OP...
I have wastet 12 Star Ogres with 100k HP on Insane against a few mobs