Patch Discussion 7.35

Patch Notes: http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?58073

Keep it here and keep it civil, please.

If you have suggestions that arent related to the upcoming patch, make a thread about it here.

There is a bug with two summoners on the map and the selecting all units command if you die. We are aware of the bug and should be fixed in an upcoming update.

Yay! It's finally out. I'm kind of surprised at the price though. $4 with no early adopter discount? I've bought all the DLC for the game apart from the penny arcade stuff and IIRC it's all been cheaper at release. I'm looking forward to playing with the summoner, but I'll just have to wait for a sale.

Possible bug with phase shift overlord view -- unless I misunderstood its purpose. I was killed by a kobold explosion while in overlord mode because I was standing too near a wall trap.

Yay! It's finally out. I'm kind of surprised at the price though. $4 with no early adopter discount? I've bought all the DLC for the game apart from the penny arcade stuff and IIRC it's all been cheaper at release. I'm looking forward to playing with the summoner, but I'll just have to wait for a sale.

That topic is beating a dead horse. This is the same price as the other heroes so far, but I believe it wasn't discounted as a result of the upcoming sale.

Thank you for releasing the Summoner DLC last night I was able to purchase the DLC and play around with it... I am just kind of fincky now with the whole right and left click that it goes about asking you to choose your minions even if you don't have any out at the current point in time.

I guess its just part of me being used to clicking the mouse and bringing that up.... is there possibly a way if we are in that mode that we can still press "g" if other are waiting on you to start the round?

Overall I am very excited about this new DLC and can't wait to play around with this more and see how it all works out.

dunno if its ment to be like this but minions do not change targets to dinjins when they are desummoning other than that im really enjoying the new style of play :)

Possible bug with phase shift overlord view -- unless I misunderstood its purpose. I was killed by a kobold explosion while in overlord mode because I was standing too near a wall trap.

No that shouldn't happen for sure. I can't seem to duplicate that one at all, were you in transition or were you completely in overlord mode?

Died to boss mob (Kraken) while in Overlord mode. Was fully in OV Mode when it happened. He spat out that globe of watery death and poof. Dead.

Thanks for the patch. Summoner seems to be super fun and a needed change after 1000h+ with the game. I do have a few suggestions tho. First of all, accessories look hideous on summoner. There should be an option to disable the graphics, and not just on summoner. Second, there should be an option to disable the graphics showing the spawn points and number of enemies, atleast on the map. It's a real pain to see anything on the map with them covering everything... to be honest I could live without them entirely. That's all I could come up with for now, keep up the good work Trendy!

Died to boss mob (Kraken) while in Overlord mode. Was fully in OV Mode when it happened. He spat out that globe of watery death and poof. Dead.

Ahh k. Well we just updated the patch notes, and we've got some fixes going through for the damage while in OV.

Any plans to do something about the fact that Attack Rate boosts from Huntress Guardians, Buff Beams and Remote Defense Boost currently do nothing?

It is a little annoying because I am finding the summons already do enough damage to kill things but Archers and DEWs in particular could use the extra attack speed to help prevent wyverns and big groups of mid HP enemies like Orcs geting by.

I think we experienced a bug were the ogres summoned by the summoner went aggro on our crystal and we lost.. this was on survival nm aquanox.. 95% sure I alttabed in and saw crystal ogres hitting our crystal for 2 seconds.

* You can now ride on your Minions, as can other players! (i.e. Ogre-mounting)

The war begins. I shall terrorize my enemies from atop my mighty ogre steed!

So how do we mount our minions?
You stand on them and order them to walk around.

So how do we mount our minions?

Just hop on. You can stand on top of 'em, and you'll stay on if they move.

New Dungeon Defenders sport; spider racing!

Mount your spider and race around the world for great justice!

Summoner and Shop problems

Great Job your done with the Summoner, but they still some problems.

[LIST=1]
The Minions take the shortest way to the target, thats ok, but they run every time in the magma in magus quarters, they cant get around the corner, so please fix that.
Its very annoying if my Minions kill themself.

A another point is, that Sharks recognized the Minions as "Defense" so they charge and try to move the "Defense". Do you see the problem?
For example: Physical Beam -> Gastrap-> Minions -> Shark
The Shark charge, runs trough the Minions and after that they move the Physical beam.

Last Point, Mobs ignore sometimes the Minions and run straight to the defense and no the Mobs dont get agro from the defense in my case.

Edit:

It is not possible to have two Shops open using one internet connection, after a few minutes both Shops are unable to join them. I dont know whats the problem, ive got a 13mbit so its more than enough to host two Shops. Nothing is blocking!

If one Account is playing Survival or something else and the other Account has open a Shop all works pretty fine.

Please fix that.

@Jer, here is my suggestion for more fps and less lags, please take a look.
http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?63566-quot-Disable-Projectiles-Auras-quot-for-more-Performance-Jer-please-give-a-response&p=496012[[1467,hashtags]]