When you get the Summoner, the first thing to do is.....

I am not sure what to do when the summoner comes out because there are 2 possibilites in which I cannot decide(For me anyway). So what are you guys going to do?

1. Play through the game from the start as lvl 1 Summoner and enjoy the fun new class with friends or new friends.

2. Run Nightmare Hardcore Campaign missions until lvl 74(83) and then solo farm for armor.

I am torn are you?

As what I do with every character when released or level cap goes up, I max level first. Then go for achievements. Then Farm gear.

i'm going to go level him to 78, throw my hybrid gear on him that I've been saving and summon ogres in ALL THE MAPS :D

Ill probably raise him a few levels probably do half a glitter run depends when he unlocks all his skills and then do some campaign to get used to him and mess around then max lvl then gear him not looking forward to a pub match though there will probably summoners in every game :P

I am thinking about doing 1 and getting through the campaign at least for one achievement (non nightmare one) then after that or if we get bored powerlevel him and equip myth gear then destroy all the things.

If it comes out today:
play, because I have the day off due to my wife have her wisdom teeth out and she's sleeping.

if it comes out tomorrow:
cry a little inside, and play a bit next week when I can.

You can see which one I'm voting for ;-)

I'll stick to playing through all the original campaigns and just enjoy learning what the Summoner can do. After I get him to level 50 or so I'll prolly go ahead and grind him up to level 74 for mythic gear. I don't know. I'm just excited. =D

If it comes out today:
play, because I have the day off due to my wife have her wisdom teeth out and she's sleeping.

if it comes out tomorrow:
cry a little inside, and play a bit next week when I can.

You can see which one I'm voting for ;-)

Yeah I know, it has been a long time scince I have cried. Wish I could let some out aswell.

Gonna play it with my friends and mess around with it until we get to 83. I already have builder gear for it :D

Gonna tear the gear off of my Countess and put it on the Summoner, AFTER I level it up slowly to 74.

Take off my pants and then do the no pants dance. Then play the Summoner.

Why would you slow yourself down like that? :D

I'd get the dancing out of your system now so you can get to it when the patch hits.

Why would you slow yourself down like that? :D

He has to wait for it to download...

First thing I will do is spawn a bunch of Ogres in my Tavern, and order them to guard my secret room :D

Click on "Quick Match" and see if I join an army of summoners lol.

Lmao, UMF of only summoners.

PL him like crazy, then play through some of the maps before I gear him up. Hopefully I can get in on someone else's NMHC Glitterfarm, or Insane Glitter.... I'm so sick of building for it now, heh. Of course it's not like I can do NM Glitter yet myself.

I'm probably going to play the first few levels until i get used to the mechanics, then ill power level, farm.... profit

I'm just gonna have fun with ths char rather than level grind to 74 or 78.

Considering i have little skill in RTS games, and i hardly know what he does besides spawn minions. Stats. im still lost on.

Deeeper wells medium, just gonna try that map out a little.

I'm just gonna have fun with ths char rather than level grind to 74 or 78.

Considering i have little skill in RTS games, and i hardly know what he does besides spawn minions. Stats. im still lost on.

Deeeper wells medium, just gonna try that map out a little.

If you are experienced player go hard mode hardcore. More challenging and more fun. I did this when my cousin started playing and I think we failed on the final wave. It was fun though with starting level 1s.

I will probably do the first, until i go insane of boredom during deeper wells wave 3, and go off to level grind :)

What's the point in playing medium if your chars are ready for NMHC ?

After I get him to 74 i'll find him some equipment, and do the achievement for only summons on insane.