I'm very sorry to inform you that new characters will not be coming to consoles. This info is also noted in te sticky.

I'm very sorry to inform you that new characters will not be coming to consoles. This info is also noted in te sticky.

forever? or just for now????

i dont get it.. why pc get everything and console get few ? :( unfair imo we paid the same..

Read the sticky please.

ok sorry lol :P reading it

btw will ps3 users get nightmare ? and misty items with high upgrades like pc ?

ok sorry lol :P reading it

btw will ps3 users get nightmare ? and misty items with high upgrades like pc ?

Read the sticky again :D
There are some info about it there.

And dont dream about getting more than QLES for consoles... its not gonna happen.

you how people say: "never say never."?

i'm saying never.

my name is FooBear408 and i approve this message.

I personally think nothing is set in stone. But to be realist, I would say like classic.

P.S. Let's keep dreaming, fellow defenders. ;p

i have made this thread to ask the creators of this game to please put out a summoner character pack for console users. Thanks

Unfortantely this will never happen since TE have stated that no new heros will be making it to consoles.

Oh ok, so releasing a brand new difficulty setting for every levels in the game is perfectly fine, but holy cow not a friggin hero, its gonna break our 360! Not to mention the other maps you released and will release in the QFTLES series.

You know the best part? People still play this soon-to-be-wasteland of a game! People still farm daily to obtain the abosolutely best gear possible, and for what?

Oh ok, so releasing a brand new difficulty setting for every levels in the game is perfectly fine, but holy cow not a friggin hero, its gonna break our 360! Not to mention the other maps you released and will release in the QFTLES series.

You know the best part? People still play this soon-to-be-wasteland of a game! People still farm daily to obtain the abosolutely best gear possible, and for what?

I understand your frustration, but clearly you don't understand how the process works. Obviously adding in this new difficulty is simply a lot easier then adding in new characters. End of argument.

Maybe Just maybe when theres a Dungeon Defenders 2 we might get the Summoner, but idc I've been on PC lately and the only reason I would go back to playing console is for the events! that's it until the fix consoles bugs and DLC's I will start playing again until then PC it is!

It's really not Trendy's fault that we are not getting the DLC's PC gets. It's Microsoft.

?
I guess you missed some classes.

NO, it is NOT Microsoft fault, nor Sony's.

Think this way:
- Steam: You dont pay anything to put there new content, NO quality/test process, bigger community
- Consoles: Expensive, difficult to program (because of differences of each console, so more time to develop), hard quality/test process and a big community but not as big as PC one

Unfortunately for them this is only business and nothing more.

I am almost sure from trendys explanation to why we cant have class' is because they would need to rebuild the character db in the game to except additional classes they would need to make entire tables in the db to support the new class' but since it is console it would almost make more sense to rebuild it from ground up including recompiling the DB and engine to support everything needed flawlessly but then the comapany would lose all previous earnings from the console version making it rather dumb almost to put so much into reselling the same product 2 times and having many people complain and also the costs to re issue a claim to repost a second edition of dd on marketplace

from a developers point of view the obvious choice is to move on to the next project and create a better DB style for easier updating for this kind of thing in the future

this is just my opinion and to me it seems that this may be the issue stopping the content from reaching console

?
I guess you missed some classes.

NO, it is NOT Microsoft fault, nor Sony's.

Think this way:
- Steam: You dont pay anything to put there new content, NO quality/test process, bigger community
- Consoles: Expensive, difficult to program (because of differences of each console, so more time to develop), hard quality/test process and a big community but not as big as PC one

Unfortunately for them this is only business and nothing more.

While you are correct in the assessment of the platforms you are incorrect in regard to how Trendy is functioning.
Trendy is still a company and profits are still required for them to do anything. Without ANY profit Trendy could not do anything, whether it's patching an existing version or making new content.

Trendy has done a great deal for the community; more so than I can say for other developers.
Trendy is not creating content solely for money. They do what they love and are getting paid for it. At the end of they day if they want to continue to do what they want they will need to be making money.

While you are correct in the assessment of the platforms you are incorrect in regard to how Trendy is functioning.
Trendy is still a company and profits are still required for them to do anything. Without ANY profit Trendy could not do anything, whether it's patching an existing version or making new content.

Trendy has done a great deal for the community; more so than I can say for other developers.
Trendy is not creating content solely for money. They do what they love and are getting paid for it. At the end of they day if they want to continue to do what they want they will need to be making money.

Sure that they work for profits as every company, but keep the loyalty and motivation of their consumers should be one of their goals.

I mean to say that they are not obligated to give us everything we want to have, because as human beings we are never satisfied, but they should pay more attention on the plea of the community and give them something to show that they care about us. We have a bad impression that they are releasing QLES only because they are obligated due to a promise to the community, but every part of QLES that we receive more and more we have the impression that they want to get rid of us ASAP, or you see any quality/improvement on the last patches/DLC's?

I don't want to be mean, but i'll think 10 times before buying Trendy's products again, and probably if i buy something i'll not get so deep into it to not get disappointed.