what is number 1 problem that needs fixed with dungeon defenders

everyone has their complaints and most of them seem trivial. overall TN has done a fantastic job with this game, it has gotten me hooked like no other game ive played in a while. my biggest complaint that makes this game so frustrating i want to quit is steam disconnects. i dont care if its steam or TN either way its affecting gameplay and therefor your business. there is a fix for every problem, need to find one for this. be it longer timeouts or auto save game or whatever. take this as the positive feedback it was meant to be and continue doing a good job TN team

everyone has their complaints and most of them seem trivial. overall TN has done a fantastic job with this game, it has gotten me hooked like no other game ive played in a while. my biggest complaint that makes this game so frustrating i want to quit is steam disconnects. i dont care if its steam or TN either way its affecting gameplay and therefor your business. there is a fix for every problem, need to find one for this. be it longer timeouts or auto save game or whatever. take this as the positive feedback it was meant to be and continue doing a good job TN team

This is not a problem with Dungeon Defenders, its a problem with Steam. Therefore, your complaint should be directed at the Steam forums.

This is not a problem with Dungeon Defenders, its a problem with Steam. Therefore, your complaint should be directed at the Steam forums.

or internet connection (/the hosts)...

They do need to put in a system for host switching though, so if the host crashes mid wave 25 you don't have to buy a new keyboard.

it is a problem for both like i said already, its affecting tn by losing customers, a team effort at resolving the issue is needed, my isp and internet is fine, this issue is widespread not just me

They do need to put in a system for host switching though, so if the host crashes mid wave 25 you don't have to buy a new keyboard.

thats a start, not gonna help solo players though

I'm pretty sure helping solo players with their connection issues does not constitute a serious problem, much less the number 1 problem. Solo players DC'ing is a Steam/ISP problem, and Trendy's made it abundantly clear that they have no control over how patches are handled. They just submit the patch to Valve, Valve rubber stamps it or whatever, then it eventually gets sent out to players. So I'm with SyDiko on this, this belongs on the Steam forums. Or call up your ISP, check your router, etc, because you have to have a 2000+ ms ping to DC.

not to be evil, but the real problem about dungeon defenders are the "this is the most annoying thing" threads. I agree disconnects are annoying, but Trendy is aware of the problem(if they are not, they must have been living under a rock) and there are I think, at least 1-20 threads regarding this issue.

This is not the most "supervised" forum since there are doubles, triples, hundred-tuples, and I like that, but please guys, it's not for nothing there is a search option.

Again, sorry for stealing your thread to say that.