I have ran misty campaign like 20 times now but some how I still can't kill the darn spider

I have a 500/2000 barb and I even made a boost monk with 800/1000 also I put 6 poons in the back to shoot at her but every time she goes and moves my towers like there nothing

My countess stats are 1000/1500/1000/1000 so I know my towers aren't lacking

I have tried a monkey and a seahorse

Please help me with a build or help me kill it. :queen:

Thanks For all the help I have now beat it

Just tossing out an option if you cant find help here. Many in the PC Ranked Trade Forums will sell runs through campaign Aqua, Morraggo, Misty, etc... for a token price. If you have the mana, you can try posting there, offering a few tokens or humongous eggs for help.

I dont personally posess the DPS toons or or interest necessary to do this with/for you... but figured I would toss out the idea for you.

i put 4 harps a buff beam and str drain aura where forge turns up

she can't push the poons far enough to matter and her damage on them is quite low

I'm the person who gave Defender his build, if you ever need any questions answered when you decide to try it, I'll try to check his topic every now and then.

Thanks Ratiasu, I just beat her with your build on the third try :)

some notes and minor changes to the build:
http://ddplanner.com/?l=7032,misty-layout-for-queen-patch-735
- I kept standing on the cart for the whole bossfight! The queen did not move away from the crystal. At the end, the (3-star) physical wall above the northeast crystal was still at ~50% without any repairs. Same with the harpoon. She stayed there even during her enrage (<10 mil).
- added an electric aura on top of the str drain for the remaining 5 DU
- re-arranged the west
- 3 DU south wall is enough
- used squire with hunt guardian pet, but other pets certainly work aswell

my stats were:
squire (active): 500/1700/600/1200
huntress: 900/900/400/900
monk: 1k/1k/1k/1k
EV: 2000/1100/400/300

Thanks Ratiasu, I just beat her with your build on the third try :)

some notes and minor changes to the build:
http://ddplanner.com/?l=7032,misty-layout-for-queen-patch-735
- I kept standing on the cart for the whole bossfight! The queen did not move away from the crystal. At the end, the (3-star) physical wall above the northeast crystal was still at ~50% without any repairs. Same with the harpoon. She stayed there even during her enrage (<10 mil).
- added an electric aura on top of the str drain for the remaining 5 DU
- re-arranged the west
- 3 DU south wall is enough
- used squire with hunt guardian pet, but other pets certainly work aswell

my stats were:
squire (active): 500/1700/600/1200
huntress: 900/900/400/900
monk: 1k/1k/1k/1k
EV: 2000/1100/400/300

You're very welcome, glad it worked for you. I know a lot of people prefer having their northwestern lane like that, but whenever I try that, I fail because of sharken. The way I place it allows the harpoons to target the ogres a bit beforehand. Maybe I'm just unlucky whenever I try that tactic. About the southern wall: yes, it can fit, but you have to be incredibly precise, and even then there are situations where ogres can glitch through when they mess around at the tree in the corner too much. But hey, it worked so whatever right? =p GJ

PS: The fact she didn't move away from the crystal means you did your crystal harpoon placement perfectly. Thats how it should be, however, there's always a chance of placement errors/bad luck and she won't get stuck on the crystal the way it should, and she'll be able to do a lot more damage. Still doable when this happens though, you'll just need to repair a bit more intensively.