Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

Summoner Sneak Peek!

Edit2: Both Events are now done. Thank you to everyone who came out to watch the Streams! -Ice

Edit: IceArrow is hosting an encore Sneak Peek preview event! Check it out!

Ready to see the Summoner in action? Check out our livestream on Twitch.tv from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. EST! We'll be giving away a handful of codes for the Summoner, too. Be sure to make a Twitch account so that you can participate in the chat and the giveaway!

We hope to see you there!

The stream is live right now! Stop by http://www.twitch.tv/trendyent to get a sneak peek of the new Dun Def Hero, The Summoner, as well as get a chance to win a Summoner DLC code! For those on Twitter, tweet out a link to the stream along with the hashtag [[1463,hashtags]] to spread the word!

Well is great ideia for the the players to see the new stuff and to attract new people to the game trough the stream, but streaming in +720p or more and not having a way to choose less quality it's just nonsense. How about the people with bad internet? Lagging every 5 seconds... stream stopping...can only see from 10 to 10 seconds :D

Well is great ideia for the the players to see the new stuff and to attract new people to the game trough the stream, but streaming in +720p or more and not having a way to choose less quality it's not so good how about the people with bad internet?

Hey GeniusBug,

Unfortunately, only those with a partnership with Twitch.tv can enable the feature that allows viewers to choose a lower quality than 720p+. At the moment, we are not yet partnered with Twitch due to the fact that we have just started up the livestream page.

Hey GeniusBug,

Unfortunately, only those with a partnership with Twitch.tv can enable the feature that allows viewers to choose a lower quality than 720p+. At the moment, we are not yet partnered with Twitch due to the fact that we have just started up the livestream page.

Yeah i get but sucks anyway. I have to give up maybe i will catch up with the videos that are saved in twitch too see the summoner in action...

Yeah i get but sucks anyway. I have to give up maybe i will catch up with the videos that are saved in twitch too see the summoner in action...

You will be able to access the archive of the livestream after it is over. :)

I honestly have no idea why Jay posted that in the OP of his thread. Promise.

Do you pinky promise?
he won't pinky promise i think he's lying!!!
JK (maybe)

Pinky promise.

Ok i wish he didn't pinky promise then the console players would have had hope but alas we have none:(
no more events on the consoles and PS3 is freezing so much I'm surprised there still doing events...:(
So pc players be just be glad!!!

When will the summoner be released? I mean what daytime. It's the 23rd already :P

But i think it would be american time, so i just have to wait longer ^^

When will the summoner be released? I mean what daytime. It's the 23rd already :P

But i think it would be american time, so i just have to wait longer ^^

Whenever Valve feels like it, pretty much.

Can I request you submit it to Valve? I'm in the UK, and its 20 to 5 here. I would like to request that you send it now, so I could possibly get it today, but its totally your choice.