Hi guys, firstly may i say that TE have so far done a FANTASTIC job on bug fixing and general patches on their game. I have been an avid gamer for the last 20 or so years and have to say that so far TE is probably one of the best companies with regards to using the feedback from their clients and especially bug fixing and general game improvement. Great stuff, keep it up!!

Now to quickly just explain what i meant with the buff beam problem.

Let's take Aquanos Survival for this example.

Once everything was built, buff beams included, i started the wave and all was well.

At around wave 20 a sharken had pushed through one of my EV barriers and the wave ended with me defending that spot.

I quickly jumped on my EV to replace the barrier. The barrier had been buffed by the buff beam as well as other defences.

For some reason i could not replace that barrier where it was before it moved because the buff beam would not let me place it exactly where it was before. Infact i couldn't place the barrier near the buff beam at all to get buffed. Everytime i even got close to the buff, the build cursor was red and did not allow me to built there at all.

I dont think that is the case with defence towers. Defence towers you can place anytime anywhere but the barriers seem to have a problem and clash with the buff beams after they are placed.

I had to sell the 3 star upgraded buff beam and re-build the barrier FIRST and THEN the buff beam.

Not sure if that is a bug or working as intended but it doesn't make sense for that to be working as intended.

I hope my explanation was clear enough, of course please feel free to comment or ask me to clarify it more if i did not manage to get my point across.

Cheers

Edit 1: Also did not want to open another thread but whoever chose the color on the map for the supreme drops needs to be shot ;p

Well if you open your map after a wave to check where the Trans and Supreme drops are you will find that you can see the Trans items without a problem but trying to find a supreme, ie a golden yellow color on later waves where all your defences are fully upgraded as in 3 stars in GOLDEN yellow too is pretty hard to see.

I have had numerous Supreme drop near or right on some defences which on the map you could not spot since the upgraded 3 star defences where camouflaging the supreme color on the map. Maybe you can give the supreme drops a dark orange or any color your like as long as we can see over the upgraded defences, that would be very appreciated and i am sure not just by me.

I sort of understanded the problem, and I'm pretty sure you can't build buff beams on top of other towers, you would have to remove the tower in the area the beam was built, then buff then build again.

I don't believe this is a bug.

I sort of understanded the problem, and I'm pretty sure you can't build buff beams on top of other towers, you would have to remove the tower in the area the beam was built, then buff then build again.

I don't believe this is a bug.

Ok cool well thanks for the reply it seems a bit odd but i guess it is working as they intended it to.

Well strange this is, this only happens for Physical Beams. Not any other tower shares this problem, so I am assuming its a bug

Exactly, which is why i presumed it was a small bug.

Yeah this is super annoying when you buff 2 physical walls inbetween, and you dont have enough du or room to stretch the buff a bit extra since you cant rebuild on the nodes for whatever reason with those walls. If if gets sharked you usually have to either move the wall closer in to your defenses to get it buffed, or sell the buff beam, replace everything and reupgrade.

I believe I see what you mean though I don't see why it would stay blocked out for you. We'll take a look into it.

I believe I see what you mean though I don't see why it would stay blocked out for you. We'll take a look into it.

thank you Ice, that would be appreciated.

Pretty sure I know what he's talking about, if additional feedback is helpful. If the TBB is placed first, or any other EV defense for that matter, the nodes can't overlap unless the new defense is a TBB. I.e., placing a TBB node on the end node of a Proton, Reflect, Physical Wall, et cetera, will work. Doing it the other way around, will not. I haven't tried *every* permutation, but as far as I can tell only TBB nodes can be *placed* on top of other EV nodes.

Attempting to place RB on top of TBB:
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8350/2012052400001r.jpg
The "right" way (i.e. the only way that works):
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/9940/2012052400002.jpg

And, (un)fortunately no, TBBs don't form a feedback loop or otherwise buff each otherfirst thing I tried when testing stacking effect combinations: "They wouldn't... right? They didn't!" XD