Ok im not sure how to say this on the forums but my friend told me to post about my corrupted save i had tons and i mean tons of stuff i lost all i have now are my levels and im pissed i have 2 rods over 100^ for 74 a 158 tower shaitan and a 148 dps shaitan loads of event weapons 3 giraffes 2 for dps 1 for towers all over 60^ for 74 a 80^ kairi for 74 and a 78 kairi for 74 and i must say im pissed so Trendy if your reading this im pissed.

Nothing can be done, your save is forever gone. Just start modding the damn game.

Ok im not sure how to say this on the forums but my friend told me to post about my corrupted save i had tons and i mean tons of stuff i lost all i have now are my levels and im pissed i have 2 rods over 100^ for 74 a 158 tower shaitan and a 148 dps shaitan loads of event weapons 3 giraffes 2 for dps 1 for towers all over 60^ for 74 a 80^ kairi for 74 and a 78 kairi for 74 and i must say im pissed so Trendy if your reading this im pissed.

Unfortunately, I don't believe trendy cares how angry you are.

sorry man just be thankful you actually kept your levels lol, i can try to help a little. maybe in exchanged for some friendly levels lololol jkk ill try to help

Unfortunately, I don't believe trendy cares how angry you are.

Unfortunately this is probably true. Corrupt saves isn't (necessarily) a trendy issue. It can happen to anygame that gets shut off while saving. DD does save a LOT and (at least on ps3) freeze a LOT.

Unfortunately this is probably true. Corrupt saves isn't (necessarily) a trendy issue. It can happen to anygame that gets shut off while saving. DD does save a LOT and (at least on ps3) freeze a LOT.

Actually it is their fault, by putting in an auto-save only feature and not an manual save option.

Actually it is their fault, by putting in an auto-save only feature and not an manual save option.

Meh, 95% of games these days are auto save. These corruptions were much less frequent before they broke the ps3 version fixing the spider error.

I remember seeing all the event items you had until you kicked me because I wouldn't trade you my robot. Sorry to hear.

lol nice picture