Looking for Trans Survival group!

As the title says, I need 1-3 other people that are well geared with 2000+ stats, I'm currently a Squire DPS with 2.8k in both my health and damage. The remainder of my levels are Glit, Summit, City, Court, Spires and Alch. All of these levels I have 19-24 waves unlocked. I just want this done and am tired of getting into PuG games where a lot of the DPS shouldn't be there =) We'll need a builder so just post here if you're interested.

you really don't need 2k+ stats for campaign survival.

I didn't say you needed that, I'm just saying that it helps and people with 900 stats and negative resistance is something you really shouldn't have when going into a NM Survival game. Thank you for your input though. =)

I didn't say you needed that, I'm just saying that it helps and people with 900 stats and negative resistance is something you really shouldn't have when going into a NM Survival game. Thank you for your input though. =)

"I need 1-3 other people with 2k+ stats"......

I'm going to agree with him, you are probably going to miss out on some potentially good players, because they don't meet your 2K+ stat mark.

Good luck with building your group!

I would join. My friend and i solo / duoed all the maps. L we need is cliffs at the moment. It's not really part of the campaign. But for an odd reason. It's part of the campaign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished all the maps with lower stats than this.
My DPS monk has around 1300/1700 health/dmg and im doing just fine on every survival run.
Even finished Aquanos NM without dying with him.

If you want the achiev without the grind, just connect to someone who can start on wave 25...

I'd love to join you! I dont have anybody to play with (hardy-ha-ha) and therefore have some problems covering every part of big maps at once. I have a wall EV with around 2600 tower health I think, and a towersquire with 2000 dmg and 1400 fire rate. The builder is not active, Im using a dps barb with okey stats. Need a couple new pieces for it to be awesome! Due to work, school and GF Im not able to play so much as I'd like though.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016765466 is my id

Again, never said you needed it for NM, Just saying what -I'm- looking for. You are trying to point something out that isn't there friend =) As for everyone else who commented, Send me a PM with a role you'd like to play. We need a builder. As for those fellow members of this forum whom decided to tell me what I ask for is unneeded, I am aware. Thank you for your input, I did not say it was needed for NM survival, just what I am looking for. I am not one to join last wave because I believe in earning for achievements, not just side stepping them. Again, thank you for your posts, but if you have an issue with what I'm asking, take it else where.

I am not one to join last wave because I believe in earning for achievements, not just side stepping them.

Aren't you essentially sidestepping the achievement by looking for a builder 2.5k stats who can breeze through it for you? Not that it's big deal, because we've all had help with maps/challenges at some point, but if you're going to have someone else build for you anyways then why not just join on the last wave?