Accessories - are they map-specific?

By accessories being mapp-specific I mean do specific accesories drop only on specific maps? For example will the dragon head braces drop only on summit?
Thx for the help.

That's what I've been wondering aswell. I farm Servents Quarters survival a lot for XP but never managed to find any "rare" accessory. While doing Aquanos, Mistymire and City in the Cliffs I found myself some nice pair of dragonhead bracers and a few nose moustache glasses.

It seems that the vanilla maps don't drop them often (at all?) while the shards map do drop them.

I've only ever gotten two shields from Aquanos. and I've seen other things drop on Mistymire but never anywhere else.

I've found accessories in Glitterhelm and Magus Quarters, so they can drop on vanilla maps. I don't know about specific ones, though.

So far I've found accessories on every map I've played survival on, which is all of the early campaign maps, and most of the rest.
As far as being specific, I don't know. I do know that I never found any brooches on anything lower than Castle Armoury, but that might be because of a specific rarity level.
So, personally, I haven't found much evidence of specificness.

I think so.

I found lionheaded masks on Karathiki only.

I've gotten one from Aquanos, and another map (maybe it was Misty?)

No they are not map specific.

Would you mind pointing me to where the devs have stated this or a quote from the source code?
Thank you...

I've found forest armguards and faceguard thing on non-misty, and fairly certain I've found the crustacean shield outside aquanos.

Thx for the input guys. From what i see accessories follow the same general rule: the more difficult the map the better the drops. Time to rerun aqua a couple of times...