Most builds now have lots of layered towers. Why do I have to hit "4", zoom out animation, wiggle mouse because of healing bug, hit left mouse, zoom back animation. Repeat 6 or more times at each choke point. It's giving me a headache.

Solution: Implement alternative heal that heals all towers in range until they are all healed or no mana left.

If you have all those steps, just to repair... thats your own doing. You dont need to zoom out the animation to repair... or wiggle your mouse?

I simply tap 4>LMouseButton about 5 times and the whole choke point is healed within 6 seconds. You dont even have to aim the green wrench icon... it automatically zips to an injured defense. Doest get much easier imo.

Well I definitely have to wiggle the mouse to get the last trap or two when I have auras over traps. And even if it only takes 6 seconds it's still brain numbingly stupid. What's wrong with having a single press to heal all within range?

Next patch is removing repair aura priority when auras have lost only a small amount of hp. That's one issue down at least.