Xbox vs. PS3! (Split the Consoles!)

They still need to split trading and grouping so we dont get excited over a trade on the wrong systems.

Sorry, our forums are getting a bit heavy on subforums.

No problem. I appreciate you taking time to read poll.

They still need to split trading and grouping so we dont get excited over a trade on the wrong systems.

Simple fix, in front of the thread title put [xbox] or [PS3]
That would be much easier. If one person starts doing it others will fallow, i promise, i have seen it done on here before.

Simple fix, in front of the thread title put [xbox] or [PS3]
That would be much easier. If one person starts doing it others will fallow, i promise, i have seen it done on here before.

Yeah but alot of people dont do it, it should be a requirement.

why stop at spliting the forums split support too that way i wont have to listen to xbox player whine all the time and xbox would stop holdin back ps3

If possible we could all change are names to add PSN or Xbox
for example
PSN-badassabe
badassabe-xbox
Badassabe-PSN/Xbox

why stop at spliting the forums split support too that way i wont have to listen to xbox player whine all the time and xbox would stop holdin back ps3

Xbox players don't whine, there honestly ain't much to whine about, other than not having a 83 cap like the psn has. And that was only because your beloved sony's quality assurance missed something called a spider mismatch error. Not to mention your freezing issues on the playstation. So don't bother callin us out, when you seem to need a tissue everytime another dlc comes out.

If an admin wants to delete this entire topic, I don't mind.. There seems to be some drama developing.. I was hoping our community was more mature than that..

Sorry if this was my fault at all..