Xbox vs. PS3! (Split the Consoles!)

I don't mean to start a war or fight or anything.. but the more I read posts by PS3 players the more the game seems somewhat different..

And... not to be rude... they seem to complain a lot! Especially about the freezing issue.. which, I am sure is a huge pain.. I lost my Chicken to the Corrupt Save plague, that was very sad.... but I dunno..

I just think it'd be cool to keep stats and issues separate.. I will never have a PS3, I don't want to hear about how the game looks on there..

Perhaps I am just adding to the negativity.. Sorry!

Trendy! How about splitting up the thread? Good idea? Bad idea?

It is rather annoying to see 'OMG I JUST FREEZE TRENDY U SUK' all the time and every trade for PSN but there is no point to split them.

I think a split of the boards might be a good idea, but i see more psn than xbox anyway.

i would have to go with the split . i dont mind ps3 players. im just tired of seeing all these complaining threads about freezing

Couldn't agree more split them up PSN players are all a bunch of complainers and if there not complaining there complaining about people complaining about them, god knows what will happen if you have to start paying for online.

Couldn't agree more split them up PSN players are all a bunch of complainers and if there not complaining there complaining about people complaining about them, god knows what will happen if you have to start paying for online.
This is stuff that leads on to console wars. Completely unnecessary.

Its just a pain on the trading forums to see a thread think its for your console and then find out its not!:(

This isn't a problem when people use common sense when posting. Every trade thread I start has (ps3) in the title, its not hard to specify what system you are posting for.

And as far as complaining goes, it goes both ways... How many "why don't we have the patch yet" were there when ps3 got the updates first?

There is no need to split it, the forum just isn't big enough, and is just one more place for me and Dredd to look. Sorry, but if I have anything to say about this, it's a no.

This isn't a problem when people use common sense when posting. Every trade thread I start has (ps3) in the title, its not hard to specify what system you are posting for.

And as far as complaining goes, it goes both ways... How many "why don't we have the patch yet" were there when ps3 got the updates first?

You are a part of the 1%. Everyone else makes you ask what console.

There is no need to split it, the forum just isn't big enough, and is just one more place for me and Dredd to look. Sorry, but if I have anything to say about this, it's a no.

I agree with this.

Also if you want to know how ridiculous this request is, i think this is on the same level as "split the Computers! Separate Mac and PC on the forums!!"

lol^

Thanks for all the responses. I was not demanding a change, by any means. Just curious what our little community was thinking! Thanks to all who voted!

Thanks for all the responses. I was not demanding a change, by any means. Just curious what our little community was thinking! Thanks to all who voted!

a split isnt going to happen but the vote for a split won

Should I file this under 'complaining', 'whining', or just 'irony'?

Btw, in case you've forgotten, here's a link to one of your 'original idea' topics where you aren't flogging a dead horse:

http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?t=55740

Cuz listening to you guys complain about mods is just so much fun for us...

Cuz listening to you guys complain about mods is just so much fun for us...

Haven't seen a thread like that in a long time.

I still say both consoles band together and complain about no character DLC >_>

but i dont want to play in a band :) just kiding i agree with thesz nuts