Boss Destroyer Screenshot contest!!

:kraken::skeleton:ChaosParadox's Boss destroyer screen shot contest. :skeleton::kraken:
Status = Closed (check page three for results)

This is a contest to show how tough you are by fighting a boss in the game and taking a screenshot either during or after the fight, these are meant to look cool. Having you block The Demon's sword blow or maybe just a bragging picture of you stepping on the krakens fishy corpse.

to take screenshots simply press f12 ingame and you can find them in \Steam\userdata\[UserID]\760\remote\[AppID]\.

to post them on forums I find it easiest to load your picture onto a site such as imageshack.us or photobucket.com , then simply copy and paste the code. (this is not an advertisement for these websites, simply an example, you also do not need to use this method).

2 prizes are being offered, one for first place and the other for second place.
First place prize is a supreme tritons warglave and the second is a 200mil token.

Here is the first place prize.

Any questions, feel free to add me on steam or ask in this thread. Happy Hunting!!

P.S. [Trendyent]Love I know you saw my last contest, you should enter this contest :D

What time does this contest end?

Also, do you care if we do it on the easier difficulties? If we're just trying to make it look cool then I would do it on easy.

Any difficulty and these contests run for a few days I havent set a date yet.

Thanks for hosting this and here is my entry:

edit: looks like the forum auto shrunk it to, but the source image has larger dimensions

This is very cool, barb jumping at the dragon, nice angle.

Damn that sword will be SICK.

Screenshot coming soon..

wow all of these are very cool so far, if anyone can help by voting for some that would make this so much easier on my part.

I like blanks, that is a sick screenie of the queen going down

DonCamillo Had some issues posting, here is his picture

very cool, good luck to everyone I am consulting with my judges later today (5/21/2012) to confirm the winners.

Alright the winners have been chosen!! thank you everyone for entering, I was torn between a few of them and I took the votes into consideration. The pictures have been cut off.

To the winners, feel free to add me on steam for your prizes, a link to my account is in my signature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First place because of the great camera angles is Some_guy, He wins the sword.
Thanks for hosting this and here is my entry:

edit: looks like the forum auto shrunk it to, but the source image has larger dimensions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Second place actually recieved a lot of votes with a great picture of the spider's queen. Blank wins the token.

herpin' tha derp

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keep the screenshots coming!

Thank you Hitmonchan for the support.