Sign in to follow this  
Makeda

(xbox360) corrupted save game, help!

So once again my save game got corrupted ... Is there any way to get my stuff back or a am i just screwed again ...?
Finally done assault on insane yesterday and got a nice blasticus... And now EVERYTHING is gone ... Again ...

You can post in the trading and grouping to get some help, just title it "need some help" then explain what happened in the body of the thread.
I would help you myself but i am a PS3 guy

Xbox 360 save corrupted

So once again my save game got corrupted ... Is there any way to get my stuff back or a am i just screwed again ...?
Finally done assault on insane yesterday and got a nice blasticus... And now EVERYTHING is gone ... Again ...

I lost everything in my item box and tavern. Before this happened I got a message that DLC content had been removed and then a file corruption message. Before anyone says I did not save my game in the correct way I always wait for the spinning icon to finish before I end a game.

This is a Trendy issue and I think that ETS 3 is the problem. I have deleted that dlc and I will not get it again until Trendy bring out a patch to fix all the problems in this game.

I have played this game for far too long to give up, but with no good gear left I feel like its time for a break.

My message to Trendy is please don't release dlc that is not finished. Morrago has some problems but ETS 3 is by far the worst dlc that has been made.

I lost everything in my item box and tavern. Before this happened I got a message that DLC content had been removed and then a file corruption message. Before anyone says I did not save my game in the correct way I always wait for the spinning icon to finish before I end a game.

This is a Trendy issue and I think that ETS 3 is the problem. I have deleted that dlc and I will not get it again until Trendy bring out a patch to fix all the problems in this game.

I have played this game for far too long to give up, but with no good gear left I feel like its time for a break.

My message to Trendy is please don't release dlc that is not finished. Morrago has some problems but ETS 3 is by far the worst dlc that has been made.

Well it would help if you could back up your saves. After I lost my xbox360 save to corruption I tried to back it up. For some reason this is the only game that will not let you copy your save as a back up. With all the glitching that occurs because of shoddy programing you would think they would allow back ups. Even more so because if you duplicate the item and enter a room with the item and the duplicate the duplicate disappears.

That last part I heard from the modder/ hacker that have been ruining the xbox games. Sad part is, is that trendy, classicboxershort, and all the other admin will say it is your fault for leaving early. Rage quitting or some other bs when it really is that every time dlc comes to the console it comes out broken. Shards 3 being one of the worst. Anyway sorry mate. I know you have put a thousand plus hours into this game as you are one of the only people I play with on it.

Just my THOUGHTS. Be pissed if you want to.:ogre: Can't fault someone who spends their money to support a game they love and constantly gets let down. :demon:

Well another Dissatisfied Customer of Trendy..... Yes add me too that line of people.... I was loading up my game and i got a message screen that said my Dlc content was removed then i got another message saying corrupt save. What is going on ???? Went into my tavern and behold i have lost the lot..... I am not a happy Xbox gamer at the moment (steam flowing from my ears screaming Nooooooo ) I have spent over 1520 hours playing this game and brought every Dlc content as soon as it came out..... So you can just imagine the amount i have lost and how angry i am !!!! So Trendy who are you going to blame this time or what feebel reason are you going to give me ???? I know lets Blame the Tavern Keeper because you know he cant be trusted.......