just had 8 frost blades drop on one run of Shipwreck Monster Fest

I've been using it for mana runs in the past few days. I've been running as a duo (squire and countess) and usually I'd see like 1 frost blade drop per run (and it wouldn't be that great). I just ran it again for some mana and at least 8 dropped. Yeah, a lot of them were junk but I got a few decent ones including one with 247^.

I don't know if I just got incredibly lucky or if the drop rates were changed.

So that's where all my frost swords went >.<

I guess I did maybe 10-12 runs of Shipwreck NMHC yesterday with my Countess & Squire both on the map - primarily for mana, but looking for Frost Swords too. Not one dropped of any quality :-(

Just done another run this morning...nothing. I'm out there beating things up with my Squire and watching as stuff drops, but none yet. Glad *someone's* getting some anyway!

I've been using it for mana runs in the past few days. I've been running as a duo (squire and countess) and usually I'd see like 1 frost blade drop per run (and it wouldn't be that great). I just ran it again for some mana and at least 8 dropped. Yeah, a lot of them were junk but I got a few decent ones including one with 247^.

I don't know if I just got incredibly lucky or if the drop rates were changed.

If you haven't had the game get patched on you (and no patch has gone out in a week and a half), then there's nothing they're adjusting for drop rates. The drop rate is controlled entirely on the host machine, not from Trendy's side of things. It's part of why hacking is so common, even in ranked: The server doesn't manage WHAT drops, at all. The map and settings are all that matter, and they can be adjusted or forced client-side with hacks, to force anything to drop that the hacker wants.