Please please please can we change the colour of the supreme minimap indicator?

So many times, I've ALMOST (probably have actually missed a few actually) missed a supreme because it's been sat in the middle of a strength drain aura, OR the amount of times I've thought that a supreme dropped towards the edge of a strength drain aura. Upgrade stars are also yellow.

Why can't it be red? IIRC nothing else is red on the minimap. Just a small suggestion :)

I'd prefer a key to hide enemy billboards and traps/towers/auras/etc from the map so all you see is map and items until you flipped billboards/towers back on. And make it so that dots on the map stack with color priority. Currently a yellow dot can be overpiled with a bunch of blue (or even grey) dots because their layering is based on order spawned. The yellow dots should be the top layer, no matter what order they were spawned in.

Mostly, just an unobstructed view of the map of anything but drops would help immensely.

This is a suggestion. Suggestions go in the suggestion forum.

I do agree though :)

/moved

This is a suggestion. Suggestions go in the suggestion forum.

I do agree though :)

/moved

The suggestions forum is where good ideas go to die.

The suggestions forum is where good ideas go to die.

The suggestions forum is for suggestions.

Just because they do not incorporate the things you specifically want, does not mean they don't incorporate ideas they agree with. Rules are rules. This *could* have been infracted, instead I just moved it, seems fair to me.

You can actually go one step further and create filter toggles and dropdowns on the mini map for:

Show or Hide: All Towers
Drop Down: Armor Quality (Godly, Mythical etc.)
Drop Down: Armor Type (Leather, Plate etc.)

I can't count the amount of times I've seen "suggestions" in the patch note section that have been thumbs upped by devs.

Either way, bump :)

• 1 month later...
A mini-map customization option would be a nice addition, thanks for the bump!

I'd like to be able to customize the colours of the dots. I'm colour-blind, so there are occasions where certain loot icons don't stand out. Key issue is Trans/Unuseful loot - if there isn't one of each in a location for reference, I can't tell which an item is until I get there. Same problem for Green/Supreme, but at the point in the game I'm at everything Supreme would be green anyways...

Anyways, just having one colour per icon hurts colour-blind people. Best solution would be to add outlines so there are more unique combinations for the colourblind, and/or a custom colour shader in the options menu for each loot tier, so we can set each icon to something we can easily see.

Same problem for Green/Supreme, but at the point in the game I'm at everything Supreme would be green anyways...

trans/supremes appear purple/yellow on the map whether they're an 'upgrade' or not

trans/supremes appear purple/yellow on the map whether they're an 'upgrade' or not

Pretty certain it was supposed to be the other way around as of 7.26c.

However if you're right, it's more of an issue for colour-blind people. There's no way of knowing if I'm seeing really good mythical items, or supreme items - and with the way things are calculated right now, a fully upgraded Supreme item can occasionally be considered lower quality than a mythical item.

However if you're right, it's more of an issue for colour-blind people. There's no way of knowing if I'm seeing really good mythical items, or supreme items - and with the way things are calculated right now, a fully upgraded Supreme item can occasionally be considered lower quality than a mythical item.

Well, they should make a color blind mode then to cater to the needs of others.

its not in the current version
- double checked in my tavern, i have a few sup spears out which are green when mouseovered (using myth STS atm) but yellow on the minimap

just pure luck today, found a really good trans towerstaff hidden in my walls and on top of all the star upgrades. Was not possible to see it on the minimap. Wish there was a way to see how many trans and supreme drops it dropped each round so i atleast could look for them closer. I wonder how many good trans and specialy supreme items i've lost cuz i dont have time to look through every item each round ;S