Farm high level gear???

Where do people usually farm high level gear? I spent about 6 hours yesterday playing MM on Insane and only got a couple of high level gear.

I also tried playing morrago the first 4 waves and I got 1 piece of high level gear.

Is it just me or do the chests suck now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have the same problem except the best i am finding is high level but low upgrades around 40 ish the odd 50 none better than 52

found a few in glitter and most others in moraggo

aquanos hasnt yielded any drops of use yet for me

what do you guys consider gear with a lot of upgrades if you call 40 a low number of upgrades

what do you guys consider gear with a lot of upgrades if you call 40 a low number of upgrades

For me anything low than 50^s I wont touch it and the armour needs to have +6 in the primary starting stat and atleast +4 for the secondary stat.

For me anything low than 50^s I wont touch it and the armour needs to have +6 in the primary starting stat and atleast +4 for the secondary stat.

man all of my gear sucks by your standards then on my huntress everything besides her blasticus has only 20 upgrades and shes my most geared character

40 is low because it requires atleast a level 78 character whereas you can find gear with 38 upgrades for level 74.

There is a cutoff at on the xbox where armor upgrades between 22 - 38 upgrades require level 74 and 39 - 60+(?) require level 78.

There is a HUGE experience jump between level 74 and 78. And for what? 2 extra upgrades? Not worth it if you should be finding 50+ upgrades for level 78.

I've been farming and farming and I ant even find anything over 20^ anymore. I got 3 characters up to level 74 now but I can't get armor now.

Kind of wish I was back on patch 1.02, the drops were really good with that patch. That's where I got the little armor I'm actually using.

-type R blood-

Any chest in glitter misty maraggo Aquanos will provide highest drops of armor. It is a numbers game. All chests are individual in drops so it is all numbers.

Glitter glitter glitter......and the tavern

/\
THIS

:)
You can try with any tier 3 maps on insane chests and tavern, but post-patch for me glitter worked better than the others.
Pre-patch i farmed all my gears on Ramparts.

have been farming glitter monster fest for 2 days and still no high upgrade weapons
I think Ttrendy should look into the drop ratios on better gear cus this is actually insane

2 days and nothing
games should be fun and the whole farming for items is starting to dwarf the actual fun part of the game

I would expect couple hours to farm a good item but days is not acceptable in my opinion

have been farming glitter monster fest for 2 days and still no high upgrade weapons
I think Ttrendy should look into the drop ratios on better gear cus this is actually insane

2 days and nothing
games should be fun and the whole farming for items is starting to dwarf the actual fun part of the game

I would expect couple hours to farm a good item but days is not acceptable in my opinion

It could just be bad luck, i have found some things that have high upgraded but its lvl 83 stuff and my highest lvl character is 74

forgot to mention I am on xbox so we are still only on patch that supports 78 tops

TRENDY GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE AND PATCH US ON XBOX DAMMIT

2 days and nothing

Assuming you're talking about purely drops and not challenge rewards, drops on challenges are notoriously worse than those on campaign/survival.

If you're doing MonsterFest Insane I can almost promise you no good chest drops. You've gotta do the level regularly.

Btw, IF you have the patients, doing Mistymire Insane (repeating the 1st wave over and over whilst collecting chest before restart) is probably the best way to find armor. You can easily find 2 or 3 50 upgrade armor, on a run 1 minute run, if you're lucky. Sometimes you'll do 3 runs and find NOTHING but the next restart will give you a few good pieces. And for how short of a time it takes to have 9 chests with possible drops, I'd say try it.

I did this after my file corrupted 3 days ago. And although I had lost all my BEST armor, I found decent consistent armors running this method; and some pieces were better than what I used to own. (most of the drops weren't however)

I'm on Xbox as well.

forgot to mention I am on xbox so we are still only on patch that supports 78 tops

TRENDY GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE AND PATCH US ON XBOX DAMMIT

BTW, don't wish for the patch just yet. PSN players say that after the Lvl83 patch drops from ALL chests have been MUCH worse. So i'd say you better farm for that gear before the patch, just incase.

the drop rate changed dramatically after the one patch we got
before items were not so hard to find and now its like they are non existent

and no i actually was talking about chest drops in ever possible manner
challenges campaign drops item chests in all difficulties and i still get nothing haha

damn i have some very bad luck i guess if everyone else is finding items
it almost makes me want to stop playing :(
sad cus i love this game

... What console are you? Now you're befuddling me. Xbox has only had 1 patch since Morrago and that's the one that added the new character levels/better drops, right? I don't recall getting another yet.

1) Do NOT do ANY challenges for chests. NO point.
2) DLC maps give better drops (TYPICALLY)
Try the mistymire idea broski. Telling you, if it takes 2 min to do a run (picking up chests included) and you do so for an hour, that's 30 runs. 30 runs + 9 chests = 270 chests an hour. Take 2 friends with you and grind it out. No way your luck is THAT bad, unless you're trying to find some real rare stuff.

damn i have some very bad luck i guess if everyone else is finding items
it almost makes me want to stop playing :(
sad cus i love this game

It's not just you. I'd say it's mostly everyone. I played for 2 days, 6 hours a day and I got a less than 10 high level gear. It's ridiculous.

And I leveled 3 characters on glitter to level 74 and it was still rare when I found a high level gear. I found a lot of 19^ and 20^ gear though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD