Berserker and Series EV

It's looking like: Barbarian circa mid-November with Quest for the Lost Eternia Crystals 1, and Series EV in December. And from there goal is one new hero per month pretty much every month afterwards.

-Jer

It's looking like: Barbarian circa mid-November with Quest for the Lost Eternia Crystals 1, and Series EV in December. And from there goal is one new hero per month pretty much every month afterwards.

-Jer

Once a month?!?!?! You guys are amazing.

Once a month? Ain't that a bit fast? Don't get me wrong, i love new content like everyone else, but doesn't it take time to develop and balance a new class? I can't really imagine that being done in one month.

-Jer

Is this paid or free content or a little of both? Thanks!

Once a month? Ain't that a bit fast? Don't get me wrong, i love new content like everyone else, but doesn't it take time to develop and balance a new class? I can't really imagine that being done in one month.

Same, but if they can do it they can do it and I applaud them hah.

However I WILL SAY THIS and I am sure everyone will agree, take a month off if you have no ideas or something isn't quite ready... we don't want 1,000 heroes that are only half baked :D also more challenges!!! hah (as if they aren't hard enough ones in the game now right?)

They are probably already developed, the year delay was probably developing a ll the classes weapons, unlocks, events e.t.c when a game comes out it more or less likely that future stuff has already been made, or very close to completion it just building it upto something like an event .

If your charging, please don't charge for the heros. (though i would still pay lol) I would rather have to buy hero slots than the heroes themselves.

One hero per month is too much, you can't balance the current heroes and eventually you'll run out of ideas that make sense.

League of Legends receives a new champion every 2 weeks, and they're doing fine... once a month would be easily doable

I am hoping that they're gonna be free, although I highly doubt that.

League of Legends receives a new champion every 2 weeks, and they're doing fine... once a month would be easily doable

I am hoping that they're gonna be free, although I highly doubt that.

But League of Legends is terrible.

-Jer

Will there be more character slots? I'd like to be able to have one of each character without having to delete characters.

League of Legends receives a new champion every 2 weeks, and they're doing fine

this guy thinks league of legends has balanced heroes

this guy thinks league of legends has balanced heroes

And you think balance is absolutely out the window. Of course some new releases are bound to be over/undertuned, they don't have the ability to test like the playerbase does.

But League of Legends is terrible.

Yea after playing that so much it is really boring. But THIS IS GREAT NEWS 1 HERO PER MONTH AWESOME!

Also to the people complaining, you have to remember this is a tower defense game... Not PVP

Also balance plays a much less severe roll in this game... You can level anything you want to 70 pretty quick. Its not months worth of investment. Its all coop (so you could benefit from an imbalanced class). They are cranking out updates really quickly to fix the current heroes and I THINK .05 will hit the nail on the head and give us what we all have been wanting :D

So honestly they got my vote for saying they can keep it balanced. I still just hope they don't make it a POINT to release once a month and skimp on other things, they haven't shown that they would do this with their current track record though so its an unfounded speculation.

Wow I was expecting a few new hero's but one every month SWEEETTT!!!!!!!!
Also on the LoL side note Riot does an absolute amazing job on balancing. Every hero has a few issues when they are first released(all games there) can't fully balance something till they are released and played by everyone against everyone just like the squire was a bit powerful(I liked it made for a good relaxing slaughter when you just wanted to have fun.) Once a month for trendy after seeing how fast they fixed the few issues there were don't see much of a problem coming from that.
Keep up the awesome work!:huntress:

Hope you release the Jester after the Barbarian and Series EV, as I love her character design. :) Hope you can come up with some good weapons, towers, and abilities for her.
My only concern is that the challenges will have to start giving even more niche rewards. There would have to be even more challenges to have the weapons as rewards.

Also, in the trailers, I've seen:
1. a forest map with spiders (squire trailer)
2. a desert map (monk trailer I believe)
3. a grassy map with steampunk-ish floating platforms in the clouds (ps3 trailer I believe)

Are those coming out soon?