Tip for aquanos.. Please post if you find something useful

Works great for hard/insane. What you need is a app with tower health around 300 just place the blockade in a corner where the sharkens run close to and they should all gather in the spot trying to take out the blockade.. Just surround the blockade with proxy mines and spike traps.. It works like a charm. It should take then out with out a problem on insane I think 1 or 2 got thru but never touched the crystal..

Lol when I first read topic I thought u were asking for tips. I tried something like that its just really hard to get health high enough. My squire has 320 tower health sharks destroyed it in seconds like 4 seconds. What I do is mostly with traps and auras and a few squire stuff. I beat it once so far on insane and froze our second time thru only because 2 people joined as soon as we readied up so we had 4 people last wave.

I've used gas traps and ensnare auras and personally I like ensnare auras more..

[Fire-Gas-Proxy-gas-Etheral] with auras [Ensnare + Electric] with Bouncers Protecting After And a Few Harpoons At spawn and You have to kill Sharkens Manually Works with 2 people Only 3 = Too much.....

[Fire-Gas-Proxy-gas-Etheral] with auras [Ensnare + Electric] with Bouncers Protecting After And a Few Harpoons At spawn and You have to kill Sharkens Manually Works with 2 people Only 3 = Too much.....

this^

I can solo hard with one afk on last wave and I don't have a problem with sharken but every once in a while one will get thru, lost on insane cause of a sharken, boss had 800k health :-( thanks for your tips still trying to make an efficient build. I'll put up a map that I believe can help anyone beat hard solo

The secret is using a soul focuser and using the portal color purple to help pick up sharks from a distance.

Place gas traps with proxy mines in front. The sharks are easy to pick up with just gas traps. Never have to fix.

There are a bunch of places you can build bowling balls with out the sharkens noticing them!! Try building on the ledges of walls..