So who thinks they wasted their money on yet another more broken DLC?

We all know that Aquanos has major issues that need to be fixed... However if your so annoyed by it just stop playing it. Don't go and complain on the forums about how you hate the map or whatever. I don't know about everyone else but the constant spam threads about Aquanos are getting downright repetitive and pointless.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

has anyone else noticed that majority of video games have glitches and other problems.

Every game has problems. Very few have this many and most developers do a lot more testing before a release.

Sent from my R1

Really

DLC $4 lets compare what else you get for $4

1 - A happy meal with a toy. - Sry big mac meal is too expensive.
3 - movies at a redbox only good for 1 night.
1 - a tall boy
1 - maybe half a cup of premimum brew.
1 - box of the cheapest possible refill baby wipes.

Anyone who complains about the cost of a DLC should take the time to download the dun dev kit and try to make a level.
Every DLC you buy easily consists of over 100 man hours of develoopment time.

Long Live Trendy - Thanks for a wonderful game and another beautiful artistic DLC
And thanks to all the event hosts - they are volunteers. Say thanks to em next time you get an oppurtunity to play a game with them.

Side note to Trendy please fix XP's points on new DLC just roll it into the next DLC. I'll buy it the day it releases also.

PSN = coyotewolfdog

And for this 100 hours of work (originally created for PC, it's not like they are console special maps) they are getting paid LOTS of money.

Your telling me that if you went to McDonald's and spent your ($5 on xbl) on a happy meal for your kid and it came with everything but the toy, you wouldn't be bothered by it?

Sent from my R1

We all know that Aquanos has major issues that need to be fixed... However if your so annoyed by it just stop playing it. Don't go and complain on the forums about how you hate the map or whatever. I don't know about everyone else but the constant spam threads about Aquanos are getting downright repetitive and pointless.

If we aren't supposed to say anything on the forums, and Trendy isn't responsible for testing the game, then how will they know that something is wrong?

And for this 100 hours of work (originally created for PC, it's not like they are console special maps) they are getting paid LOTS of money.

Your telling me that if you went to McDonald's and spent your ($5 on xbl) on a happy meal for your kid and it came with everything but the toy, you wouldn't be bothered by it?

Sent from my R1

Exactly

If we aren't supposed to say anything on the forums, and Trendy isn't responsible for testing the game, then how will they know that something is wrong?

Not by constantly spamming the fouls with information Trendy and the rest of us already know. I'm not saying people shouldn't have the right to give constructive criticism in a respectful way. I just want everybody to realize that everyone is going through the same thing so were all on the same boat.

Sent from my R1
I only buy happy meals for the toy.

Not by constantly spamming the fouls with information Trendy and the rest of us already know. I'm not saying people shouldn't have the right to give constructive criticism in a respectful way. I just want everybody to realize that everyone is going through the same thing so were all on the same boat.

People can ***** and moan all they want.

Everyone says "if you don't like the dlc, don't play it."

If you don't want to hear people ***** about faulty software, don't open threads where the title is obviously about faulty software.

And from what I can tell, no one here has "rights" to anything but the mods. Every word they let us type is considered a privilege if you ask a moderator.

I personally have worked very hard for what little money I have. I have been a wildland firefighter for over a decade making bottom of the barrel pay for the hardest work I know of. So, every dollar I spend means something. If I am not happy with my purchase, I make damn sure I speak my opinion until I am satisfied. If Yamaha produced something on the bike I spent $12,000 on, like a cam chain tensioner, that did not live up to my standards, you better believe I made a call to US corporate every time I started my bike and it made a ****ty sound until it was replaced under warranty and eventually became a recall item on that year bike. Anything goes wrong with my Xbox, Microsoft gets a call. My iPhone crashes without explanation, apple gets a call. I expect the things I spend my money on to work as advertised and as you would expect. I've already contacted Microsoft about this dlc purchase and they have made their effort to improve my satisfaction but every future customer deserves to know what they are buying BEFORE they spend their money on it. And if you aren't happy, I encourage you to contact Microsoft or Sony regarding the purchase.

Sent from my R1

People can ***** and moan all they want.

Everyone says "if you don't like the dlc, don't play it."

If you don't want to hear people ***** about faulty software, don't open threads where the title is obviously about faulty software.

And from what I can tell, no one here has "rights" to anything but the mods. Every word they let us type is considered a privilege if you ask a moderator.

I personally have worked very hard for what little money I have. I have been a wildland firefighter for over a decade making bottom of the barrel pay for the hardest work I know of. So, every dollar I spend means something. If I am not happy with my purchase, I make damn sure I speak my opinion until I am satisfied. If Yamaha produced something on the bike I spent $12,000 on, like a cam chain tensioner, that did not live up to my standards, you better believe I made a call to US corporate every time I started my bike and it made a ****ty sound until it was replaced under warranty and eventually became a recall item on that year bike. Anything goes wrong with my Xbox, Microsoft gets a call. My iPhone crashes without explanation, apple gets a call. I expect the things I spend my money on to work as advertised and as you would expect. I've already contacted Microsoft about this dlc purchase and they have made their effort to improve my satisfaction but every future customer deserves to know what they are buying BEFORE they spend their money on it. And if you aren't happy, I encourage you to contact Microsoft or Sony regarding the purchase.

Sent from my R1

I approve this message.

Do you come on here to complain because Trendy does not test to the standards that would please you? Almost every dev does this now, release and patch later. You should of seen how broken Dead Island was. Stop complaining and take your issues up with the dev. I admit, Trendy ballsed this one up as well, but whining ain't gunna help. $4 or 4 ain't gunna make you die, just take what you got and be happy you got something.

i dont mind rants. i would like to point out the fact that no game is perfect. alot of games have had problems ad have failed. which those said games have costed way more.

Do you come on here to complain because Trendy does not test to the standards that would please you? Almost every dev does this now, release and patch later. You should of seen how broken Dead Island was. Stop complaining and take your issues up with the dev. I admit, Trendy ballsed this one up as well, but whining ain't gunna help. $4 or 4 ain't gunna make you die, just take what you got and be happy you got something.

I own dead island great game beat it multiple times and you know what that game wasn't nearly as broken and had timely patches to fix most important things that were. This freezing its been a month now and were to wait what another month? Also they already knew everyone was freezing on moraggo and then released this a month later broken even more then the last 1.

Im sadden by the trend of faulty or game breaking play. Customers are getting sour after another lackluster start.

I own dead island great game beat it multiple times and you know what that game wasn't nearly as broken and had timely patches to fix most important things that were. This freezing its been a month now and were to wait what another month? Also they already knew everyone was freezing on moraggo and then released this a month later broken even more then the last 1.

My god, I have already explained this before to some people. THE PS3 HAS 256MB OF RAM, TRENDY'S MAP IS NOT THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FREEZING, IT'S YOUR PS3. If my Xbox can run it perfectly fine, bearing in mind, they are the exact same map, ported from PC to console, I have only ever had 2 freezes on DD with Xbox, one my friend finding a glitch to freeze you and one on morrago when I wanted to place loads of App towers. Also Dead Island was extremely broken. When you bought it from steam it had the dev version, tell me how that's not broken? Duping glitches. I could list many games which are broken or were.
Trendy saves so much money on toilet paper thanks to all you brown nosers.

Toilet paper costs hardly anything. We are not brown-nosers, but fans of the game.

My god, I have already explained this before to some people. THE PS3 HAS 256MB OF RAM, TRENDY'S MAP IS NOT THE PROBLEM YOU ARE FREEZING, IT'S YOUR PS3. If my Xbox can run it perfectly fine, bearing in mind, they are the exact same map, ported from PC to console, I have only ever had 2 freezes on DD with Xbox, one my friend finding a glitch to freeze you and one on morrago when I wanted to place loads of App towers. Also Dead Island was extremely broken. When you bought it from steam it had the dev version, tell me how that's not broken? Duping glitches. I could list many games which are broken or were.

Toilet paper costs hardly anything. We are not brown-nosers, but fans of the game.

How can it be the fault of the ps3 witch was made 7 years ago that they didn't put enough ram in their console for DD. TE are video game developers who developed a game for ps3 x box and pc knowing damn well what the specs were it is their job to put out a ps3 game that runs on the ps3 right?

Actually let me answer that yes that is their job.

*****ing and complaining wont help nothing guys. Yes I agree Trendy should have patched xbox the same time sony got the 2nd patch so xbox is a patch behind but they are implementing patches together for xbox as it seems they are waiting to make a patch so i am guessing shards 4 dlc content will be present with the patch we should have got with the other 2 dlcs it seems that shards 2 3 and 4 main patch will all come together for xbox

I cant comment on PSN as I am not a owner of the console

best I can say is try to be patient for the Patch (hope it comes out soon)

I cant stand how bad the drops are now but we all need to just chill
I am sure they have seen that we are not impressed and I am sure they will make it up to us with a patch to correct the problems at hand

I could list many games which are broken or were.

As for all the other broken games im sure on their forums there were hundreds of people complaining about how broken they were in fact your still complaining about DI so how is it not in our right to be pissed that for the third time(3DLC's) they still cant put out a product that dose as its intended.

There's a big difference between being a fan and a fanboy. All these people that get so offended when people complain about Trendys subpar broken DLCs and get their panties in a bunch because we talked bad about their favorite game are people that believe Trendy can do no wrong. Fanboy to the rescue!

Open your eyes people, maybe then you'd see the color of your nose.

All right just shut up i can't take this. If the game is broken really bad then don't play the damn game. There trying to fix the map just wait. If u forgot trendy doesn't have alot of workers to help them. They have a damn beta team that support trendy and doesn't even get payed. If u think it's so easy to make a map then download that dd level making thing and try. Lastly the map only cost 4$ and that much to ask for. And it took them a month to make it so they didn't take there time making the map fully. So stop complaining damn. It's so annoying

All right just shut up i can't take this. If the game is broken really bad then don't play the damn game. There trying to fix the map just wait. If u forgot trendy doesn't have alot of workers to help them. They have a damn beta team that support trendy and doesn't even get payed. If u think it's so easy to make a map then download that dd level making thing and try. Lastly the map only cost 4$ and that much to ask for. And it took them a month to make it so they didn't take there time making the map fully. So stop complaining damn. It's so annoying

If our comments bother you so much, don't read them and don't comment about them.

Defeated by your own logic.

Sent from my R1

LOL, this game works great. I have over 700 hours in it. Want to play a game that is broken? Try playing Diablo 3...their servers shut down randomly. Diablo 3 is the biggest video game fiasco ever.