Aquanos got to be kidding.

First thing say hello to broken xp. The xp rates are clearly broken when first wave is under 10k.

Second why put out broken content where I have to play the miniunum settings just to hope not to crash out.

Seriously what is up with all freezes, crashes, broken hearts?

Anyone else experiencing freezing issues on Aquanos?
Absolutely. Ive heard a few people say this already, But it hasnt happened to me yet (thankfully).

So how much XP do you get from INSANE? Beating it?

I have also heard it many times.
200k on wave 12, Lost there so... Maybe 50k more? Or even less...

Frozen solid on two ps3's,
Two broken DLC one after the other
FYI The game also freezes on any survival map
Please try to at least fix the DLCs from freezing

^^ this.

don't play this game on wifi, gotta plug it in, buddy.

i have my internet connection plugged in, and i have 15dl 5upload speeds. internet is not the problem. This game and the ram problems are the real problem.

Anyone else experiencing freezing issues on Aquanos?

I have one question, during testing of new content, are the consoles you guys use new/newer? Could an aging ps3 be less efficient causing things to happen that may not happen on a newer one? It may be one reason things don't work like they do during testing. Its just a thought I have no idea if that is even the case.

I have one question, during testing of new content, are the consoles you guys use new/newer? Could an aging ps3 be less efficient causing things to happen that may not happen on a newer one? It may be one reason things don't work like they do during testing. Its just a thought I have no idea if that is even the case.

That's an interesting thought but idk i have a relatively new ps3.

The guts of the inside of the ps3 have not changed much since the new slimmer model instead of the old bricks. Issues arrise from kill count not finishing, tavern returns drops, too many monsters and weapons firing causing a lag out, having a lag causing weapon(Kryat, Robot laser pet, New apprentice weapon, etc.) That is why Mistymire and Marrago still crap out on old dlc still.

The guts of the inside of the ps3 have not changed much since the new slimmer model instead of the old bricks. Issues arrise from kill count not finishing, tavern returns drops, too many monsters and weapons firing causing a lag out, having a lag causing weapon(Kryat, Robot laser pet, New apprentice weapon, etc.) That is why Mistymire and Marrago still crap out on old dlc still.

Meant more along the lines of hardware age. Not the Ps3 in general.

Honostly its rediculous how they release somethimg like this before thorough testing. It needs to be fixednot very fun to need a reboot during and after beating these new maps. Froze 6 times on me tonight. Hope they have a plan to fix it cuz its imop not even close to a finished product thats ready to be put out there.

I have the 80gb PS3, the first one. I I'm proud to say that I bet that my game doesnt freezes as much as with the new PS3. Maybe the problem is there? For example old brick cellphones have alot of battery compared to new ones. That is because NEW ONES HAVE ALOT OF STUFF. So maybe this theory can be applied to the DLC's. They have alot of stuff and the PS3 cant handle it, or maybe their are just F@$/ED up.

The freezing issues are at the top of our priority list for the next patch.