Draw an Enemy Creature, Get Free Stuff!

Want some free stuff? It might be worth your time to check out the contest happening right now on our Twitter! Draw an enemy creature from our game in MS Paint or Paintbrush (on Mac) by 10 p.m. EST, and you could win the game or a DLC code of your choice!

Which creature would you draw?

Want some free stuff? It might be worth your time to check out the contest happening right now on our Twitter! Draw an enemy creature from our game in MS Paint or Paintbrush (on Mac) by 10 p.m. EST, and you could win the game or a DLC code of your choice!

Which creature would you draw?

MS Paint or Paintbrush!? Prepare for the onslaught of pixel blobs!

>.> Wish I had payed more attention in art class.

Our favorites won't necessarily be the most well-drawn. You should give it a shot!

here is my entry:

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TE5n0.jpg[IMG]

Be sure to post your entry to our Twitter. :^)

MS Paint or Paintbrush!? Prepare for the onslaught of pixel blobs!

I did not read blobs the first time I saw this.

How is the code given out? through twitter, steam, or this forum? (or other?) still going to enter

On Twitter.

Was hoping I'd see more people try this >.> I was really embarrassed when my friend walked in and saw me drawing mine.... Its really hard to explain when they have never played DD before, or ever seen you use paint.

Was hoping I'd see more people try this >.> I was really embarrassed when my friend walked in and saw me drawing mine.... Its really hard to explain when they have never played DD before, or ever seen you use paint.

Wai you so funny LoL

The shame will follow you to the grave... "MOM! ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" (mom faints).